Jump to content
Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Wikileaks to drop bombshell Clinton emails in next two days; Clinton camp quivers in fear

Recommended Posts

 Ukshep    20,169

OH look more promises! Pff! Although the Jennifer Palmieri tweet does give this more punch to the believability factor!

Our sources tell us that Wikileaks will be releasing, adding, new bombshell information to the Podesta email collection in the next few days that may rock the Clinton campaign’s world.

In fact, Intellihub News expects the release to be so damning that the Clinton campaign’s communication director pre-planted the following tweet Sunday morning in anticipation of the coming Wiki-dump:

https://www.intellihub.com/wikileaks-to-drop-bombshell-clinton-emails-in-next-two-days-clinton-camp-quivers-in-fear/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Quiet Storm    932

Nice touch with the, (qiuvers in fear)  they should stop using BOMBSHELL,  and    ROCKS CAMPAIGN Though.  

Overused  meme's now.  Don't ya think??   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    20,169
8 minutes ago, Quiet Storm said:

Nice touch with the, (qiuvers in fear)  they should stop using BOMBSHELL,  and    ROCKS CAMPAIGN Though.  

Overused  meme's now.  Don't ya think??   

yeh right along with breaking :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Team Uzi   
Team Uzi
8 minutes ago, Quiet Storm said:

Nice touch with the, (qiuvers in fear)  they should stop using BOMBSHELL,  and    ROCKS CAMPAIGN Though.  

Overused  meme's now.  Don't ya think??   

Right?

How about words like hard evidence that is irrefutable.

Photos, video or audio?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
it's not important   
it's not important

Wikileaks had claimed the next release would lead to Hillary's arrest.

Anonymous drumming up "remember, remember the 5th of November" nonsense.

They both failed on their claims.

They have nothing. It's over.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Jostler    2,216

I don't put Anonymous and WikiLeaks in the same class....yet.  I know Assange has some grandstanding in him, but he does at least deliver  the goods, even if not quite as dramatically as promised sometimes.  I suspect we'll see something significant in the next couple of days, even if it isn't 'smoking gun' level stuff.

I think that Palmieri tweet definitely does need to be interpreted as a bit of pre-emptive panic.   Hahaaha.....the fact they are scared enough of what might be coming to feel a need to get out in front does my heart good if nothing else :)

I do still hold out hope Assange has held out a nice grande finale he can fire off tomorrow or Tuesday

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Tigerlilly    124
3 minutes ago, Jostler said:

I don't put Anonymous and WikiLeaks in the same class....yet.  I know Assange has some grandstanding in him, but he does at least deliver  the goods, even if not quite as dramatically as promised sometimes.  I suspect we'll see something significant in the next couple of days, even if it isn't 'smoking gun' level stuff.

I think that Palmieri tweet definitely does need to be interpreted as a bit of pre-emptive panic.   Hahaaha.....the fact they are scared enough of what might be coming to feel a need to get out in front does my heart good if nothing else :)

I do still hold out hope Assange has held out a nice grande finale he can fire off tomorrow or Tuesday

Agree...there is no comparison between wikileaks and anonymous.  Wikileaks has consistently put out new info and the truth.  In its entirety, the emails paint a picture of massive deception and corruption.   Assange has not said the next dump will put someone in jail.  It's the people who are too lazy to.connect the dots that are diminishing wikileaks.  We want instant gratification...we sit and wait for the worst of the worst...pedophilia..murder..satanism.  it should be enough that the emails show pay for play, inflience being bought by foreign governments, election fraud, etc, etc but we want more...a bombshell that will lead to a quick indictment and Clinton's fall.  It is there..hopefully the FBI will continue to build a case and justice will be served.  With that, I still hope more damning info comes out to help bring Clinton and her supporters down.

Anonymous has been a disappointment.  They consolidated alot of old info and presented it as if they have a smoking gun.  They suck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Jostler    2,216
1 minute ago, Tigerlilly said:

 Anonymous has been a disappointment.  They consolidated alot of old info and presented it as if they have a smoking gun.  They suck.

You know what's funny to me?  If Anonymous had just said

"Hey, there's a bunch of stuff here and we're going to organize and collate a bunch of it for all you peeps who want to be informed and don't have the time to sort and organize it for yourselves.  Here ya go..." 

I'd have had all kinds of honor and respect for them.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Jostler    2,216
20 minutes ago, MKMinimum said:

Why wait?:vb_wtf:

That's actually a good question I don't have a good answer for.  We're close enough to the election now that its becoming an issue to get new information widely distributed and absorbed before its time to vote.

Assange is on record as saying he doesn't believe the system will allow Trump to win, and that belief might affect his release strategy....but I really haven't a clue how.  One thing I can say is that i have marveled at how effective his release strategy has been psychologically.    I'm simply astonished when I contemplate what the emotional climate must be like within both the Foundation and the campaign.  And the White House for that matter.   The fear and loathing based chaos in those organizations must be flowing in epic proportions.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 COBO Member    3,350
37 minutes ago, Jostler said:

<snip>

I do still hold out hope Assange has held out a nice grande finale he can fire off tomorrow or Tuesday

Monday would be OK. But Tuesday's too damned late!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Tigerlilly    124
33 minutes ago, Jostler said:

You know what's funny to me?  If Anonymous had just said

"Hey, there's a bunch of stuff here and we're going to organize and collate a bunch of it for all you peeps who want to be informed and don't have the time to sort and organize it for yourselves.  Here ya go..." 

I'd have had all kinds of honor and respect for them.  

Exactly 😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×