Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ANON

Election Chaos Fears Have Preppers Stockpiling Survival Food

ANON   
ANON

In case of an election night Doomsday, preppers are running up sales of emergency survival food.

While sales for "long term food" typically see an increase around natural disasters and elections, "this is more intense than what we saw in 2012," said Keith Bansemer, VP of marketing for My Patriot Supply, a manufacturer and seller of survival food. During the previous election his company saw sales double. This time it's triple.

"We have everyone we can on the phones," he said. "We are overwhelmed."

http://www.nbcnews.com/business/consumer/election-chaos-fears-have-preppers-stockpiling-survival-food-n678161

CGK    2,627

"Election Chaos Fears Have Preppers Stockpiling Survival Food"

Actually, preppers are already stocked up and have been for years. Now we get to sit back and watch the chaos.

This food buying frenzy is being driven by people who have spent years in denial and are just waking up now. Better late than never I guess.

Brio    1,038

This article came out on ZH yesterday. Everyone blabbing about how they had this many rounds of ammo and that many month of MREs.

Loose lips sink ships, if you do have any preps STFU! Or when and if tshtf you will find DHS on your doorstep.

ANON   
ANON

Yeah!

I've been told if people know that you have preps, then they will rob you at gunpoint when TSHTF.

Great point Brio!

Ukshep    20,200

Today might be a final shtf prep day.... meaning go to the store... buy now!

CGK    2,627
1 hour ago, Brio said:

This article came out on ZH yesterday. Everyone blabbing about how they had this many rounds of ammo and that many month of MREs.

Loose lips sink ships, if you do have any preps STFU! Or when and if tshtf you will find DHS on your doorstep.

The people blabbing about what they have most likely don't have anything. They are all talk.

TPTB will have a difficult time with the hard core peppers because many will have bugged out to a undisclosed location long before things get real.

YourMom2    1,354
2 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Today might be a final shtf prep day.... meaning go to the store... buy now!

I'll have to wait until tomorrow when the liquor stores open. I'm good on everything else but the booze keeps disappearing around here.

CGK    2,627
17 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

I'll have to wait until tomorrow when the liquor stores open. I'm good on everything else but the booze keeps disappearing around here.

:agree:

I have the same problem as you Mom..with the disappearing part. Funny how that happens! :cheers: