Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scorpion

So what happened to the "huge" release ANONYMOUS promised on NOV 5th?

Scorpion    86

I thought we were supposed to get emails, pics & videos of politicians caught with indisputable evidence of their perversions, deviances, & vulnerability to blackmail..

Guess that was all b.s...

Ukshep    20,200
Just now, Scorpion said:

I thought we were supposed to get emails, pics & videos of politicians caught with indisputable evidence of their perversions, deviances, & vulnerability to blackmail..

Let me go do some digging. See if anyone has anything!

Ukshep    20,200
6 minutes ago, Scorpion said:

General consensus seems to be everyone has milked this election for their own end games... nothing coming out today. A LOT OF PISSED OFF PEOPLE IT SEEMS TOO!

not looking good right now.

McWest    882

Yes folks, it's all bullshit.  Darn near every single aspect of most things...   The challenge to us is to figure out what isn't bullshit, and what actually matters.  That right there is a daunting task!  Stay sharp folks, and maintain an "even-keeled" persona.  Now is not the time to get pissed off, sad, depressed, or any of that bullshit.  Stay logical.

Ukshep    20,200
Just now, McWest said:

Yes folks, it's all bullshit.  Darn near every single aspect of most things...   The challenge to us is to figure out what isn't bullshit, and what actually matters.  That right there is a daunting task!  Stay sharp folks, and maintain an "even-keeled" persona.  Now is not the time to get pissed off, sad, depressed, or any of that bullshit.  Stay logical.

I am reminded of this! The scene at 2:50 where out brains are screwed!

McWest    882
10 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I am reminded of this! The scene at 2:50 where out brains are screwed!

Exactly.  From my viewpoint, they have us exactly where they want us right now.