Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CSB

Now Cops Can Lasso Cars, To End Pursuits

CSB    2,038

Now Cops Can Lasso Cars, To End Pursuits

Man Invents Device to Grab Cars During Police Pursuits
When a suspect is speeding to avoid capture, they have control. When the ‘Grappler’ gets implemented, law enforcement regains that control.
Video by Grappler

http://www.chonday.com/Videos/gracardevdiplo4

Ukshep    20,194

I thought this was going to barely work and suck! but that does work well.... very well... :D

radio doc    373

due to a non-compliance issue your television "privileges " have been restricted to safe driving videos. your refrigerator will not unlock until you insert your card and pay non-compliance fee.

3 hours ago, Jostler said:

what will they think of next :) 

be well! 

Jostler    2,216
Just now, radio doc said:

due to a non-compliance issue your television "privileges " have been restricted to safe driving videos. your refrigerator will not unlock until you insert your card and pay non-compliance fee.

be well! 

good grief....tongue in cheek and absolutely terrifying at the same time....

radio doc    373

oh shyt! the toilet too! im restricted to one flush per day until my fees are paid! and dammit! even the coffee pot! 12 cup pot is restricted to 4 until futher notice!

oh happy happy joy joy! 

oh look! the 📺 has the same program on all channels, AND IT WONT TURN OFF 😱

self driving vehicles take me to places i dont want to go!

back on topic: the vehicle zapper is old news! there was a guy who made a traffic jam at rush hour and zapped a whole highway 3years ago! ill see if i can find a link. 

radio doc    373

then there's the flip side of the coin: getaway vehicle used by bank robbers uses zapper built into trunk to escape police. 

COBO Member    3,352

Heh heh...somewhere in my folders, I have the schematic to build a cell phone jammer. Granted, it's short range. But have you ever sat in a theater and had to hear someone talking on their phone in the middle of the movie? Or in a restaurant?

Jostler    2,216
6 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

Heh heh...somewhere in my folders, I have the schematic to build a cell phone jammer. Granted, it's short range. But have you ever sat in a theater and had to hear someone talking on their phone in the middle of the movie? Or in a restaurant?

Well get to work on that trunk mounted EMP "zapper" radiodoc mentioned :)   Then we need to work on a directional one with a 500m range.  You  might get the one off your butt but you ain't gettin' away til the chopper loses sight  of you.

Edit:  awww.... freak me out.  Gotta do something about those smart billboards, red light  cameras and security cams too.  JADE can keep up with all that stuff real time as well.....heck with a chopper :/