Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

ISIS Calls For "Slaughter Of Americans" On Election Day

Ukshep    20,224

You know those being exposed are up to something! Do not fall for it!

One day after US intelligence sources warned that Al-Qaeda may be preparing for potential terrorist attacks in New York, Texas and Virginia, on Saturday the Islamic State called for the "slaughter" of U.S. voters on Election Day and demanded that Muslims not participate in the democratic process because "there is no difference between the Republican and Democratic parties in their “policies against Islam and Muslims."

Ritz Katz, director of terrorist monitoring group SITE Intelligence Group, said Saturday on Twitter that the threats appear in an essay carried by the Islamic State's Al Hayat media center that declares militants "have come to slaughter you and smash your ballot boxes."

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-05/isis-calls-slaughter-americans-election-day

CSB    2,040

ISIS Calls For "Slaughter Of Americans" On Election Day

Posted Nov 5 2016

One day after US intelligence sources warned that Al-Qaeda may be preparing for potential terrorist attacks in New York, Texas and Virginia, on Saturday the Islamic State called for the "slaughter" of U.S. voters on Election Day and demanded that Muslims not participate in the democratic process because "there is no difference between the Republican and Democratic parties in their “policies against Islam and Muslims."

Link : http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-05/isis-calls-slaughter-americans-election-day

I know that even the republicans don't like Trump because he would tip their corporate money table over . I wounder sometimes how he even made it into the republican party .

But I think he is the best chance for our nation . I just hope he can cash the check his mouth wrote on his campaign with getting suicided .

Just sharing this music video . You have heard it . Paul Thorn . What The Hell Is Going On

Ukshep    20,224
Just now, Cinnamon said:

You mean Hillary and Obama calls for slaughter, there must be a misprint.

too obvious :hiding:

Cinnamon    23,153

The Communists want as many as they can get in here and the conservative don't want any of them.  But hopefully, if this does anything, it'll keep the illegal Muslim population from voting.  Yeh, sit home.  

I know one thing for sure, conservatives are not as likely to be scared away from voting as the snowflakes, so whose side are they really on here?  

Oregonian    378

Simple 

Each governor should have the national guard positioned at each polling station as well as ssupportive police and sberrifs departments and lastly local militia men as well.

Give em hell

Support our voters

Simple

Cinnamon    23,153
1 minute ago, Oregonian said:

Simple 

Each governor should have the national guard positioned at each polling station as well as ssupportive police and sberrifs departments and lastly local militia men as well.

Give em hell

Support our voters

Simple

I am sorry but that requires common sense. lol

Team Uzi   
Team Uzi
1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

You mean Hillary and Obama calls for slaughter, there must be a misprint.

That's why their Muslim butt buddies are here in the first place, to kill Americans.

Islam, Come to murder Americans and stay to bully people away from the voting booths.