Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

Obamacare Victims Revolt: ‘We Don’t have that Kind of Money’

Cinnamon    22,993

Michelle Harris is one of those people.H arris, a 61-year-old retired waitress in northwest Montana, has arthritis in both shoulders but is doing everything she can to avoid seeing a doctor due to the $4,500 deductible and $338 a month in premiums under her Blue Cross Blue Shield plan.

“It hurts, but we don’t have that kind of money,” Harris said to Bloomberg Politics. “So I deal with it.”

Some insurance plans under Obamacare are designed not to kick in until patients have spent thousands of dollars in out-of-pocket costs, which put many healthcare services out of reach for patients.

<snip>

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/05/obamacare-victims-revolt-dont-kind-money/

Do everything you can to stay healthy, because once they've got you, you never get out! 

TOPGUN    125

I know this may sound like bad advice

But

Dont give into the high insurance prices, try to cure your self with herbs first.... then if you die , you die ... but at least you did try to cure YOURSELF

But at least you died without being screwed over by an insurance company... If most stopped buying insurance; the insurance companies would go out of business

Cinnamon    22,993
2 minutes ago, TOPGUN said:

I know this may sound like bad advice

But

Dont give into the high insurance prices, try to cure your self with herbs first.... then if you die , you die ... but at least you did try to cure YOURSELF

But at least you died without being screwed over by an insurance company... If most stopped buying insurance; the insurance companies would go out of business

I found out by watching others go to doctors that about the only thing they are any good for is diagnostics. It's kinds of like what I do with my car, I get all the diagnostics done at the dealership and then go to this mechanic I know, he tells me what parts to buy and I get them, he fixes it and off I go.  

Lucy Barnable    5,030

I will not comply!

If I ever have to go to the emergency room my name is Lucia Maria Garcia. If they ask for ID I will scream discrimination.
If they ask why my Spanish sucks I will tell them I have a speach impediment and will sue them for hurting my feelings.

TOPGUN    125
2 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

I will not comply!

If I ever have to go to the emergency room my name is Lucia Maria Garcia. If they ask for ID I will scream discrimination.
If they ask why my Spanish sucks I will tell them I have a speach impediment and will sue them for hurting my feelings.

:signyeahthat:

Cinnamon    22,993
2 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

I will not comply!

I will sue them for not having a sign language expert there, because I'm deaf and mute. Hola Lucia, mi llama es Caca Pasa. 

Cinnamon    22,993
3 minutes ago, TOPGUN said:

insurance companies are here to drive us under the ground after they thief us

True! I was just looking at all the insurance I pay each year, it's really insane, they're getting a big chunk of my money and every year they raise it all, at least by 10 percent and sometimes just a big jump for nothing and they can never explain it to you either.  Another too big to fail, but if justice is ever done, not too big to nail! 

TOPGUN    125
1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

I will sue them for not having a sign language expert there, because I'm deaf and mute. Hola Lucia, mi llama es Caca Pasa. 

:eatingpopcorn:

Lucy Barnable    5,030
3 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Good idea! Woops, I mean idea bueno!
If they say I don't look Hispanic I'll tell them I'm blind and I don't know what Hispanics look like.
Oh, and I'll need everything in brail and someone to translate it for me because I come from an underdeveloped nation.
They will also have to provide someone to sign me up for welfare because I have six anchor babies and no... I don't have to prove it.
If I am denied medical treatment or any other of my demands I will sue them and they need to provide the attorney for me too.

Cinnamon    22,993
1 minute ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Good idea! Woops, I mean idea bueno!
If they say I don't look Hispanic I'll tell them I'm blind and I don't know what Hispanics look like.
Oh, and I'll need everything in brail and someone to translate it for me because I come from an underdeveloped nation.
They will also have to provide someone to sign me up for welfare because I have six anchor babies and no... I don't have to prove it.
If I am denied medical treatment or any other of my demands I will sue them and they need to provide the attorney for me too.

Doesn't it all make it worth the swim across the Rio Grande? lol

Lucy Barnable    5,030
Just now, Cinnamon said:

Doesn't it all make it worth the swim across the Rio Grande? lol

:yeah2:

It was treacherous!
I walked for miles and miles in the scorching heat.
I was almost killed several times by hungry wild animals.
Then, the swim... OMG! You just can't imagine how terrifying!
People from underdeveloped nations don't have access to swim classes.