Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Awfully quiet on the news front?

Ukshep    20,200

Don't you think? Last time it was this quiet was just before hillary got exposed fully.

And everyone seems to be out of ammo to throw.... is this where people just start getting violent instead?

tempest of reason   
tempest of reason

something wicked this way comes ...

Ukshep    20,200
Just now, tempest of reason said:

something wicked this way comes ...

Don't say that... you'll make it happen!

Dewdrop    52

Yes decidedly quiet, everyone's watching college football here... 

Thought there would be earth shattering drops today. Today or Sunday would be the day or it's too late. From what I'm reading the swing states are very close, very very close... One big bombshell could swing it either way...

Dewdrop    52

Reddit the Donald looks like they have are repeating stories but actually there's some really damaging new ones. That Benghazi Italian email story should be huge if it can be proven legit. They let Stephens be dragged to his death , that should sicken all of every party...

36 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Don't you think? Last time it was this quiet was just before hillary got exposed fully.

And everyone seems to be out of ammo to throw.... is this where people just start getting violent instead?

I don't know what could possibly be left to throw. Fatigue is probably the answer. 2 years of this. Even the emails didn't show anything that wasn't already known. Well, known by anyone who who cared to look at any rate.

Dewdrop    52

I just felt some really weird deja vu ... As if I exactly felt this same time and thoughts about thinking nothing has changed , time to get some dinner... But seems as if something is about to drop, tonight... Idk I used to get the Deja's vu thing a lot years ago but then I felt like yeah of course I have felt and thought this way before because we repeat so many of the same actions... But lately after many years of not feeling it it has come back.., 

Dewdrop   
Dewdrop

I told you I felt something weird  uneasy feeling going on...still feel that way.

Ukshep    20,200
4 minutes ago, Dewdrop said:

I told you I felt something weird  uneasy feeling going on...still feel that way.

yep i confirm the feeling exists still!

Team Uzi   
Team Uzi
1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

yep i confirm the feeling exists still!

Yep Shep.

Tip of the iceberg.

Stay alert!

Dewdrop    52

I get the feeling tomorrow will be an interesting day, feel like Hillary may have a bad day ... Just a feeling, see her camp spinning hard soon. 

Dewdrop    52

Well the spinning already came today, preparing us for "fake" Wikileaks...I really felt something would come down after the early football game and after the later game, 4:30 and 7:30, don't know why.... didn't see the Comey thing coming today but maybe that was the first to drop, keeping my eyes open ...

Something Clinton this way comes...👁👁