Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DarkKnightNomeD

Garland Security Guard Wounded In ISIS Attack: “FBI Responsible”

DarkKnightNomeD    2,055

Always coming back to this story/event for some reason. Wonder why...

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2016/11/03/security-guard-wounded-in-isis-attack-fbi-responsible/

-

GARLAND (CBSDFW.COM) – The security guard who survived last year’s ISIS terrorist attack on the Culwell Center in Garland said not only are the terrorists responsible but so is the FBI for his injuries and the attack itself.

“I feel like they are not coming clean,” said Bruce Joiner about the FBI.

Joiner, 59, was the Garland school district security officer, shot in the leg by Elton Simpson and Nadir Soofi. The two ISIS recruits drove to the Culwell Center and started firing before they were killed by Garland Police. Joiner managed to help them stop Simpson and Soofi before they ever got close to the ballroom with about 200 people at a contest for cartoons of the Muslim prophet Muhammad. Joiner was treated at a hospital and released hours after suffering a lower leg wound.

But Joiner said there’s more to what happened that day. He has now claimed that three officers told him an undercover FBI agent was following terrorists in another vehicle.

“I know that there was a third person. I know he had his life saved by claiming he was an FBI agent,” said Joiner.

Joiner said Garland officers had guns pointed at the man dressed in Middle Eastern attire and quickly taken away by federal agents.

“He was detained put in the back of a squad car,” said Joiner. “They put a bag over his head and took him away to another location.”

Team Uzi   
Team Uzi
4 hours ago, Cryptid Mold said:

I smell some sort of bullshit.

Simply to discredit the FBI.

Hey Mole, There's a war on now!

Right?

Obama's FBI 'wanted us dead

http://www.wnd.com/2017/03/pamela-geller-obamas-fbi-wanted-us-dead/#76AyvqQPBS0bHk26.99

Pamela Geller: Obama's FBI 'wanted us dead'

'I want to know why there was no one there, to repel this attack. It is shocking'

Pamela Geller, a free-speech activist and harsh critic of Islamic supremacism, has charged that the FBI, under Barack Obama, likely wanted her dead.

Geller, the author of “Stop the Islamization of America,” said in a radio interview that she based her assessment on a new report that the FBI apparently knew of the planned terrorist attack on the conference she held in Garland, Texas, in 2015, but did nothing to stop it.

“This is egregious. I submit to you the FBI, under the Obama administration, wanted us dead,” she said on WABC New York’s “Bernie and Sid Show.”

“I want to know why there was not a(n) (FBI) SWAT team there. I want to know why there was no one there, to repel this attack. It is shocking.”

It was in 2015, shortly before Geller was named WND Woman of the Year, when she held an art exhibit and drawing contest featuring images of Muhammad. The aim was to defend free speech by showing that Americans could not be intimidated into complying with Islamic strictures prohibiting the depiction of Muhammad.

Outside the conference hall, two jihadi gunmen showed up and started shooting, injuring a security officer before being killed by police.

WND was covering the event when the attack occurred.

This week on “60 Minutes,” reporter Anderson Cooper revealed an undercover FBI agent was tracking the two jihadists and was “on the scene prior to the commission of the act."

The show quoted Dan Maynard, a lawyer for one of the jihadists, explaining that there was an undercover FBI agent who had been texting the jihadists messages to “Tear up Texas.”

Reported the show: “It turns out the undercover agent did more than just communicate online with (suspect) Elton Simpson. In an affidavit filed in another case the government disclosed that the FBI undercover agent had actually ‘traveled to Garland, Texas, and was present … at the event.'”

“The undercover FBI agent,” “60 Minutes” said, “was in a car directly behind Elton Simpson and Nadir Soofi when they started shooting. This cell-phone photo of school security guard Bruce Joiner and police officer Greg Stevens was taken by the undercover agent seconds before the attack.”

“To allow the attack to go off without any team in place when you had a world leader there,” she continued.

In attendance was Geert Wilders, who now leads the second-largest political party in the Netherlands and could become prime minister.

“We were targeted,” Geller said. “There was an assassination attempt and they did nothing. What did they hope was going to happen?”

This 60 minutes piece was inserted at the beginning of "fake news, chess in rural america". It took up 20 minutes.

Not a lot of coverage.