Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hsbroker

So where is the 10 am bombshell with videos etc?

hsbroker    1

I came here because my conspiracist son recommended it.  I have read a lot of the posts here and must say that this is a very interesting site.

Early this morning I read all the ballyhoo about the end time event scheduled to turn the world upside down  at 10 am today for Billary --- the much touted bombshell of all bombshells uncovered by anonymous and Wickileaks.  But 10 am came and went so did the rest of the day.  Either it slipped past me or  was in the same credibility desert as the UFO stories on here.   Wot happened to the big story??   

All I hear about it is the sound of crickets.

Ukshep    19,868
5 minutes ago, hsbroker said:

I came here because my conspiracist son recommended it.  I have read a lot of the posts here and must say that this is a very interesting site.

Early this morning I read all the ballyhoo about the end time event scheduled to turn the world upside down  at 10 am today for Billary --- the much touted bombshell of all bombshells uncovered by anonymous and Wickileaks.  But 10 am came and went so did the rest of the day.  Either it slipped past me or  was in the same credibility desert as the UFO stories on here.   Wot happened to the big story??   

I believe this is what you were referencing??

hsbroker    1

I Found the thread.  Right now it's on page #2.  It was posted by "UKshep"  today, October 6 at about 10 am---The time zone isn't shown---it just says "8 hours ago".  The title of the post is "Hillary Clintom will get arrested when America sees this slick proof of crime" .  There are other posts in the thread.  I took it as definitely taking place this morning.  

Team Uzi   
Team Uzi
5 hours ago, hsbroker said:

Horse chit broker. Really?

Your looking at the wrong forum I believe.

Try the Yahoo comments section.

It's free.

Dewdrop    52

Well I'm waiting for the bombshell too, many yesterday were pumping the 5th on other sites...

If there comes a game changer, slam dunk etc., it will be one of those moments I will remember and speak of for the rest of my life. And I will do some charity in honor of the defeat of evil and dishonesty. 

Assuming Trump won't be the worst president in history, which would be tough to do...

Cinnamon    22,762
1 hour ago, Dewdrop said:

Well I'm waiting for the bombshell too, many yesterday were pumping the 5th on other sites...

If there comes a game changer, slam dunk etc., it will be one of those moments I will remember and speak of for the rest of my life. And I will do some charity in honor of the defeat of evil and dishonesty. 

Assuming Trump won't be the worst president in history, which would be tough to do...

I waited for Bush to leave.. then Obama... now I have no idea what might happen, shit rolls downhill and that's where we've gone so far. 

Dewdrop    52
30 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I waited for Bush to leave.. then Obama... now I have no idea what might happen, shit rolls downhill and that's where we've gone so far. 

Yes Bush was horrible second term, Obama has trampled civil liberties in the name of equality and forced his agenda on the people, race relations was supposed to be his forte... Clinton could be not just a bad president but a world changer, not in a good way, scares me terribly.  I was a Rand Paul supporter, but he tripped out of the gate and never recovered... It was discovered he used his father's fund raisers and they had some legal issues... He never gained traction and you can't out Trump the Trump... Trump peacocked his way out of the mediocre Republican field. Some tried to gain attention by attacking and it backfired horribly , hello Marco Rubio and Ted Cruz... What a cluster. 

hsbroker    1

Team Uzi---and your point is---if there IS one?

My take on this bs was precisely correct as it turns out.   I was quoting this forum---not yahoo or whatever.  

Nothing behind the curtain.

1 hour ago, hsbroker said:

Team Uzi---and your point is---if there IS one?

My take on this bs was precisely correct as it turns out.   I was quoting this forum---not yahoo or whatever.  

Nothing behind the curtain.

I think UZI was correct. Yahoo is the place for you.