Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

BOMBSHELL: Hacked Hillary Emails Reveal She Knowingly Delayed Benghazi Rescue

Ukshep    19,905

Hillary Clinton told Congress Ambassador Chris Stevens was her friend.

She left him to die in Benghazi.

A new report by the reputable Radar Online reveals that Hillary Clinton refused to send help to the Americans in Benghazi.

Hacked emails reveal she refused to send help to the Americans in Benghazi.
Four Americans died. She later lied and blamed it on a YouTube video.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/bombshell-hacked-hillary-emails-reveal-knowingly-delayed-benghazi-rescue/

But hey we have more. Check the source of the above source... the original article paints those who got the info as russian hackers..... pushing the hillary lie project hard i see!

Ukshep    19,905
1 minute ago, Dewdrop said:

MSM refusing to cover this story. Would be nice if the Italians could confirm but no shot of that I'm sure.

Not surprising really.... well actually maybe a little.... they seemed to full up against her.... but now its as if they have backed off... why?

Dewdrop    52
57 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Not surprising really.... well actually maybe a little.... they seemed to full up against her.... but now its as if they have backed off... why?

Seems the tide shifted too much, maybe afraid she loses for real ? I think they want it close for ratings , idk hard to tell but you're right it was negative Clinton for a few days. Anon was claiming today was the big day for Wiki drop. Anon has been hit or miss..Disappointed no big bombshell today, time is of the essence...I'm feeling doom here.

The deplorable one   
The deplorable one

There is stand orders on this. They have predator drones armed and other assests that they had in that area at the time .  Good men died. This is where she should of been in jail with her boy Barry.  

Team Uzi   
Team Uzi
1 hour ago, The deplorable one said:

There is stand orders on this. They have predator drones armed and other assests that they had in that area at the time .  Good men died. This is where she should of been in jail with her boy Barry.  

Most definitely.

But after all, what's a few thousand guns and munitions to the bad guys?

I'm sure it made the Clinton foundation's bank account feel a bit heavier.