Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

FIRST EXIT POLLS SEND SHOCKWAVES THROUGH CLINTON CAMP AND TRUMP IS DELIGHTED

Ukshep    19,868

Yochanan Visser for Western Journalism reports, The first exit poll taken in the 2016 presidential election shows a big win for GOP nominee Donald Trump. The poll was conducted by iVote Israel, an organization that assists Americans living in Israel who vote via absentee ballots.

Wohoo first exit poll show big win for trump :D

Team Uzi   
Team Uzi
7 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Yochanan Visser for Western Journalism reports, The first exit poll taken in the 2016 presidential election shows a big win for GOP nominee Donald Trump. The poll was conducted by iVote Israel, an organization that assists Americans living in Israel who vote via absentee ballots.

Wohoo first exit poll show big win for trump :D

Surprising coming from this source.

Israellary is the preferred Jewish choice for an American president.

Just keeps getting stranger.

Ukshep    19,868
Just now, Team Uzi said:

It's making me think. That's for sure!

tempest of reason   
tempest of reason
17 minutes ago, Team Uzi said:

crisis reaction solution. Trump has always been their selected solution. Good cop/bad cop kinda thing but both still cops. The good cop always wins and is usually the only viable choice.  Sad that people can't figure it out that Trump is as much in bed with the power structure as any of them - you don't get stinking rich in this game unless you are as corrupt.

rinse/repeat

just my .02 and hoping i'm wrong but am too old to get fooled again by any seemingly "only option"

Team Uzi   
Team Uzi
7 minutes ago, tempest of reason said:

crisis reaction solution. Trump has always been their selected solution. Good cop/bad cop kinda thing but both still cops. The good cop always wins and is usually the only viable choice.  Sad that people can't figure it out that Trump is as much in bed with the power structure as any of them - you don't get stinking rich in this game unless you are as corrupt.

rinse/repeat

just my .02 and hoping i'm wrong but am too old to get fooled again by any seemingly "only option"

I know a few really wealthy people and they simply just earned their money and made wise investments.

Not everybody is a criminal.

But the Clintons? Way too much evidence pointing at them.

tempest of reason   
tempest of reason
2 minutes ago, Team Uzi said:

I know a few really wealthy people and they simply just earned their money and made wise investments.

Not everybody is a criminal.

But the Clintons? Way too much evidence pointing at them.

out of all those  people how many do you know that made money off of 911 and you would refer to as a good  personal friend?

Trump is a player and none of them ever resisted a game.

3.5 years of peace is about all I expect. None of them are righteous for anything but money/power/control. Trump is in it because he has a lot at stake.