Jump to content
Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lucy Barnable

If Trump wins I will die!

Recommended Posts

 COBO Member    3,343

This clown needs to seriously get up to date. This video flies in the face of all the LGBT support Trump has garnered. Or maybe he just needs to smoke a pole.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Team Uzi   
Team Uzi
Just now, COBO Member said:

This clown needs to seriously get up to date. This video flies in the face of all the LGBT support Trump has garnered. Or maybe he just needs to smoke a pole.

:lulz1:

Pillow Biter LOL 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 RabidWolf    1,074

Hmm... looks like someone wiped pepper spray on their cheeks for visual & snot-string effects.

I do wish they were being honest in that video though. I am a firm believer in Natural Selection.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    19,871

:facepalm:  I'm afraid for anyone in the proximity of this fella when he gets triggered again!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Lucy Barnable    4,981
7 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

This clown needs to seriously get up to date. This video flies in the face of all the LGBT support Trump has garnered. Or maybe he just needs to smoke a pole.

Clown? Oh come on... Don't you want a hat just like that?

4 minutes ago, ANON said:

The 'Wussification of America' has begun.

:facepalm:

I think he was wussified long ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Lucy Barnable    4,981
7 minutes ago, RabidWolf said:

Hmm... looks like someone wiped pepper spray on their cheeks for visual & snot-string effects.

I do wish they were being honest in that video though. I am a firm believer in Natural Selection.

It does look staged but still... I don't think that guy would last long in a shtf scenario.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 COBO Member    3,343
52 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Clown? Oh come on... Don't you want a hat just like that?

You missin' a scarf by any chance???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×