Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DarkKnightNomeD

HRC is using Craigslist for Voter Fraud

DarkKnightNomeD    2,055

Something to look into.

HRC is dominating Craigslist here, Under Jobs/Government
PA, NJ. She's paying 180 dollars a day to help get out the vote, between now and election day.

Jim, I know people that did it just for the money, 1000 in 5 days, most poor people won't pass it up

Groove    1,957

Wow. I know I've been keeping an eye out in Louisiana for something like this just to try to join and get on the inside but I never have seen any. Good work on finding this! 

DarkKnightNomeD    2,055

More ~

Questions of voter fraud after man finds 83 ballots shipped to a single address in his apartment complex

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3902690/Questions-voter-fraud-man-finds-83-ballots-shipped-single-address-apartment-complex.html

-

• Jerry Mosna found 83 mail-in ballots shipped to his apartment complex in San Pedro, California this weekend
  • All 83 ballots were sent to the same address where a single 89-year-old woman lives 
  • The Los Angeles County  Registrar's Office is investigating the incident
  • It 'appears to be an isolated situation related to a system error that caused causing duplicate ballots to be issued to' a single voter's address

Fears of voter fraud only increased this week, after a California man found a stack of 83 mail-in ballots shipped to a single neighbor's apartment. 

Jerry Mosna of San Pedro found the two stacks of ballots on top of his mailbox on Saturday. All of the 83 ballots were unused and addressed to different people, all supposedly living in an apartment he knows to be occupied by a single, 89-year-old, neighbor.  

'I think this is spooky,' Mosna told Fox News. 'All the different names, none we recognize, all at one address.'

Mosna says that his neighbor lives by herself in a two-bedroom apartment so small that eighty people couldn't even fit in the apartment. 

So he and his wife Madalena took the ballots to the Los Angeles Police Department, hoping they would investigate. 

Instead, police sent them to the post office to report the incident. 

Mosna left the police station feeling certain that the ballots would not be investigated and he's now certain that voter fraud is going on.

'Yes, there is voter fraud. We saw it with our own eyes,' Cracchiolo said.

Team Uzi   
Team Uzi

Fortunately the only way to CL is via a computer.

Unfortunately for Hillbillary, her target group are not so well educated.