Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Team Uzi

4 Days Before the Election and Hillbillary Admits Defeat

Team Uzi   
Team Uzi

It's difficult to believe for sure but I've got a good feeling about this one.

She's admitted something.

It's just so unlike her and yet, there it is.....

Team Uzi   
Team Uzi

As Hillary wrote on Facebook:

“As of today, Trump is the favorite to win Ohio, Iowa, and Florida. He could be sitting on 259 electoral votes — just 11 votes away from a win. He could find those votes in battleground states where our lead isn’t so clear-cut.”

In an election that was supposed to be a landslide, that is a stunning admission.

31 minutes ago, Team Uzi said:

As Hillary wrote on Facebook:

“As of today, Trump is the favorite to win Ohio, Iowa, and Florida. He could be sitting on 259 electoral votes — just 11 votes away from a win. He could find those votes in battleground states where our lead isn’t so clear-cut.”

In an election that was supposed to be a landslide, that is a stunning admission.

Wait, she actually wrote that?

Ukshep    20,226
4 minutes ago, Mr. Anonymous said:

Wait, she actually wrote that?

So they say!

Ukshep    20,226
1 minute ago, COBO Member said:

If...if this is true, then my concern over events the next couple of days just went up 5 notches. There's absolutely no telling what that crazy b**ch will try to pull off for the win!

If its true then it sounds like she accepts defeat. Alternatively she could be attempting to lure trump to those locations.

Ukshep    20,226

Ok analyzed.!

Seems Legit!

But correct me if i am wrong. One could spoof hillary's profile and username. and just purchase a fb ad. Then take a screenshot of it. Claiming its an official ad.

Not saying they did! But possibility?

Team Uzi   
Team Uzi
38 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

If...if this is true, then my concern over events the next couple of days just went up 5 notches. There's absolutely no telling what that crazy b**ch will try to pull off for the win!

Seems as though her advisors are finally starting to see where the parade is going.

Probably won't be a graceful exit.

I would anticipate a lot of kicking and screaming.

I think her Facebook was hacked!  Either that, or she knows she is about to be charged with child sex trafficking and she is making an exit.  The NYPD better tell the DOJ to eff off and start making arrests or she will be on her way to Qatar!  The time to act is now!

Team Uzi   
Team Uzi
28 minutes ago, Libertyordeath19 said:

The NYPD better tell the DOJ to eff off and start making arrests or she will be on her way to Qatar!  The time to act is now

I'd say that she would be a flight risk.

Slap on the cuffs!