Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

Anthony Weiner rides through sex addiction rehab on a horse

Cinnamon    22,787

NUNNELLY, Tenn. — This horse’s ass is getting touchy-feely with a new partner.

As this exclusive Post photo shows, Anthony Weiner spent Friday morning getting a dose of “equine therapy’’ for his sex addiction at The Recovery Ranch at Nunnelly, Tenn., a tony woodsy respite for deep-pocketed patrons.

The perverted former Queens pol wore a bright-blue riding helmet, green T-shirt, blue jeans and sneakers as he saddled up his poor animal and hopped aboard, accompanied by a blonde.

<snip>

http://nypost.com/2016/11/04/anthony-weiner-rides-through-sex-addiction-rehab-on-a-horse/

This is how the criminal perverts are treated in this country. Anything WRONG with this picture?  I'd never let that ******* near my horse!  He might molest him! 

Quiet Storm    932

Him being there is a joke,  the actual resort for deep pocketed patrons is a joke.  This whole episode is s a joke. 

Another SLAP in the face of regular people.  He is LHAO!!!  

Jostler    2,216

certainly not for the horse.  The SPCA should have at least demanded a chastity belt for the horse before allowing Weiner inside 50 feet of it.

Iamawake    241
4 minutes ago, Jostler said:

certainly not for the horse.  The SPCA should have at least demanded a chastity belt for the horse before allowing Weiner inside 50 feet of it.

Maybe he shoulda got a horse weiner, up his rectum.

YourMom2    1,354

The center’s equine therapy “involves caring and interacting with horses in ways that provide valuable lessons in accountability and in how we relate to others,’’ the site says.

Weiner is without his cellphone in the 15-bed facility, which is specifically for sex addicts — who are kept strictly separate by gender.

After plunking down a cool $25,000 for the 35-day program, according to online reviews, the disgraced dad still has to make his own meals and clean up after himself.

Participants get daily group therapy. In addition to riding a horse at least once a week, they also get plenty of other physical activity such as rope-climbing, zip-lining, hiking and canoeing, as well has having access to a gym.

Ironically, Rob Weiss, who heads the ranch’s sex-recovery unit, penned an article for the Huffington Post in 2013 in which he talked about Weiner and a fellow sex-shamed ex-pol, former New York Gov. Eliot Spitzer — as well as Ariel Castro, the monster who held captive and raped three young Ohio women for more than a decade.

Is there really any recovery from being a sleazebag? It looks like a country club prison sugar coat.

Heroin kikker   
Heroin kikker

And my drug rehab i had to eat jail food. Litterally the same company who makes the jail food would drop our food off. We even had the same metal cots that were in the county jail. Rehab doesmt work unless you wanna change.15 rehabs and i got high after everyone. It was only when i wanted to change did i change. And i didnt go to rehab when i got clean. I was fed up withy lifestyle and i did it on my own!!! He is just goig through rhe motions so it looks good for the rest of the country. Its a shame and a joke. If he doesnt spill the beans on what he knows then he should have his weiner cut off with a rusty spoon. If he does spill the beans then the spoon shouldnt be rusty.lol