Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

Blood On Her Hands! Hacked Hillary Emails Reveal She Knowingly Delayed Benghazi Rescue

Cinnamon    22,759

Hillary Clinton refused to send help as the terrifying Benghazi attacks unfolded, according to messages allegedly hacked from her email server and distributed by Russian operatives.

RadarOnline has obtained a report about the allegedly hacked messages that was created by Italy’s foreign intelligence agency, or the Agenzia Informazioni e Sicurezza Esterna, after a meeting with their Russian counterparts on October 22. (These files were written in Italian, and then translated by a respected New York City professor of the language.)
<snip>

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/blood-hands-hacked-hillary-emails-reveal-knowingly-delayed-benghazi-rescue/

Her role in Benghazi has to come out and she needs to be prosecuted for that, too! 

What they did was horrendous and then lied for weeks to cover it up, the bs they put out about the vid... that guy that made it is now destitute. 

Team Uzi   
Team Uzi

She lied and people died

That's pretty treasonous Bevis.

Well now that she's a Satanic high priestess and all, she may get a table in the non-smoking section....

....IN HELL !

DarkKnightNomeD    2,047
13 minutes ago, Team Uzi said:

She lied and people died

That's pretty treasonous Bevis.

Well now that she's a Satanic high priestess and all, she may get a table in the non-smoking section....

....IN HELL !

So that is a NO to RSVP at Hillarys Dinner...                    With Satan hosting in bow and tie.

I got a TIE for her, the Hemp kind... :dry:

Dewdrop    52

I saw something the other day about the military there were ready, offered their help and close by. But they claimed it would have been too late I believe. Damn so many things going on... But it was very damning evidence against her. I think it was in relationship to the story that Stephens was sent there to retrieve the Stingers they bought and they got into the wrong hands...Too lie about something like that and for the American people to give her a pass after what happened to Stephens, the images of him being dragged away... The more i think about it the more I hope she implodes if Trump takes Ohio and Pennsylvania... I mean on tv imploding... Like Gus on Breaking Bad...falls forward, done...

:conspiracy: How am I not 50 points up?  :liberaltears:...

grav   
grav

If you Google for Ambassador Stevens, you will only find Snopes-like articles which say that Libyans were taking his body through the streets to rescue him.

So don't do it. It will make your head spin.

And don't Google for Hilldabeast and Barak Hussein Soweto Obama expressing their condolences to the families of Benghazi survivors. Just don't do it. You will throw up.

Google 'Bitzh of Benghazi' and you will be directed to my (imaginary) site, Jail.the.bitzh.of.Benghazi.now.com. and/or 'Bring.back.capital.punishment.for.the.B.o.B. 

Yet 2 Chris Christie aides will get jail time for blocking traffic on a bridge.

And she is still free!!! And dumbasses want to vote for her!!!    :slapself::huh::angry::onfire:

Brio    1,038

I read a theory that Obama wanted a 'Reagan Moment', that HRC set up Stephens so the military could sweep in and save the day, Obama would get the credit right before an election but it went awry or HRC threw them under the bus. Either way Stephens was set and they died.

Quick1966    1,213
1 hour ago, grav said:

If you Google for Ambassador Stevens, you will only find Snopes-like articles which say that Libyans were taking his body through the streets to rescue him.

So don't do it. It will make your head spin.

And don't Google for Hilldabeast and Barak Hussein Soweto Obama expressing their condolences to the families of Benghazi survivors. Just don't do it. You will throw up.

Google 'Bitzh of Benghazi' and you will be directed to my (imaginary) site, Jail.the.bitzh.of.Benghazi.now.com. and/or 'Bring.back.capital.punishment.for.the.B.o.B. 

Yet 2 Chris Christie aides will get jail time for blocking traffic on a bridge.

And she is still free!!! And dumbasses want to vote for her!!!    :slapself::huh::angry::onfire:

Absolutely astonishing that we have sooo many people in this country that turn a blind eye to the many scandals that surround this very evil person isn't it.

Iamawake    241

Her role in Benghazi has to come out and she needs to be prosecuted for that, too! 

What they did was horrendous and then lied for weeks to cover it up, the bs they put out about the vid... that guy that made it is now destitute

A public hanging in the city centre, donuts and refreshment's will be served. Now that is a headline we need to see.

Yup they will either kill you outright, or make you suffer..facking basterds.

Brio    1,038
2 hours ago, grav said:

And dumbasses want to vote for her!!!

So says the MSM. That's about all though.

grav   
grav

FYI, I will give all my likes today to any posters who badmouth the Bitzh of Banghazi.

Jus' sayin'  -- no physical threats, of course. Don't need no men-in-black knocking on my door. I'm thinking legal firing squad.

:minigun::hillarylizard: