Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dewdrop

Podesta pics

Dewdrop    52

What's the deal here ? The Internet is going crazy over the pic as if it represents some pedo stuff... He sent it to 3 people so I don't buy it. Maybe they got 14 whales as donors or he caught 14 fish... I just don't see a guy sending pics to 3 people about illegal sex stuff. But it is weird. 

Dewdrop    52
4 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

see the bracelet he's wearing? illuminati!

I need to look back in the news on the 14th of the month when he posted those pics and see if anything big happened...:smile:

Dewdrop    52
7 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

They wear a red cord on their wrist to identify each other. 

Ok didn't know that. There's some kind of charm with an x on it so it appears too. Odd for a man of his age and position to be wearing something like that, idk maybe it's a friendship thing idk lol...

Dewdrop    52

Ok I figured it out, it relates to the 3 connected emails about #GlobalGoals, some NWO shit , Sustainable Development Goals...#SDG

So it's not about pedo or satan... Or is it ?        :tongue:

14-fishes

#14- protect our oceans and life below water

**Climate agreement tweets coming** *TWEETS 9/25* Applaud the global leaders & citizens who crafted the new #GlobalGoals. Let's work together to #EndPoverty & create a better world by 2030 Youth are at the center of the new #GlobalGoals. Excited to see what younger generations will achieve. My favorite of the #GlobalGoals? No. 14— we must protect our oceans and life below water #SDGs

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/39999

Jostler    2,216
32 minutes ago, Dewdrop said:

Ok I figured it out, it relates to the 3 connected emails about #GlobalGoals, some NWO shit , Sustainable Development Goals...#SDG

So it's not about pedo or satan... Or is it ?        :tongue:

14-fishes

#14- protect our oceans and life below water

**Climate agreement tweets coming** *TWEETS 9/25* Applaud the global leaders & citizens who crafted the new #GlobalGoals. Let's work together to #EndPoverty & create a better world by 2030 Youth are at the center of the new #GlobalGoals. Excited to see what younger generations will achieve. My favorite of the #GlobalGoals? No. 14— we must protect our oceans and life below water #SDGs

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/39999

The 14 and the fish likely refer to the ancient mysteries these people live by.  The story of Isis, Osiris, Horus and Set (ancient Egyptian mythology) are the most common expression, but it's the same story with a few details changed going all the way back to Nimrod, Semiramus and Tammuz.

It's a long confusing story of sister/wives and son/husbands, sexually charged and infected by every perversion of relationship you might care to imagine.  But the gist of it is Set murders Osiris and eventually tears him into 14 parts, scattering those parts up and down the Nile in hopes the crocodiles would eat them and permanently destroy Osiris, Set's "god" rival.  

Isis searches long and finally gathers up 13 of the 14 parts, but the missing piece (Osiris manhood) has been eaten by a fish and destroyed.   Isis reassembles and embalms the 13 pieces and then forms a magical phallus to replace the missing part, eventually impregnating herself on it and giving birth to Horus, who then becomes the reincarnation and living version  of  Osiris.  Further fights between Set and Horus explain the all seeing eye, the missing eye...etc.

http://www.egyptianmyths.net/mythisis.htm

We consider these things mere myths.  They do not.  So just what is it about this "myth" that Podesta found worthy of the time and attention to allude to in sigils on his own hands?  What are the hidden meanings these perverts find so compelling?  I don't know, and will not try to find out, but these ARE the secrets of the "Ilumined Ones" and once you know the symbols you will find them EVERYWHERE, from Masonic Temples to Jesuit symbols and rituals. 

Every time you see an obelisk, standing opposite a domed structure, you are seeing an allusion to the magical phallus of Osiris standing opposite the ever pregnant (dome) belly of Isis.   It's the grand theme of both St. Peter's Square and the Washington Monument standing opposite the Capitol (the Reflecting Pool is part of the myth too if you care to search it out)

2QIK4U    315
2 hours ago, Dewdrop said:

What this means is they worship egyptian OSIRIS whose body was cut into fourteen pieces and devoured but the fourteenth piece was his penis and that was devoured by fish. You have to look at egyptian numerology with these pedos... Just watched alex jones where they are talking about the satanic kiddie photos under the label podesta pizza party.. Now there are hillary symbols with a slice of pizza that resembles a vagina over the top of thier secret logo.. And the very first photo i open up is..... A private photo of THE POPE. Now there are lots of other things mixed under this same name that seem harmless? But as alex jones showed it seems like a photo order list of kids that they have access to.. I stopped because as im opening them its automatically downloading them and.. I dont want drama but it is a very strange mixture of stuff.. Alex jones guest showed a few pics so i thought id enter it and see wtf? Ive seemed to have downloaded an entire book of codes that are ALL DEEP WEB CODINGS.. Plus a few that have googles name inside them so i know that google will now know i have these.. Ive also managed to accidently dload a shit ton of codes that my crappy phone cant seem to open which doesnt happen.... Fk i dont know what im sitting on here? But there is a lot of it sprinkled through normal looking msgs.. Under the tag PODESTA PIZZA PARTY.. it did spin me out when after what i saw on Ajones the first thing i find is a photo of the pope at a prvt gathering! ...wtf

Quiet Storm    932

Corruption goes from top to bottom.  From the Pope to the local police.  

I keep saying it,  nobody seems to be listening. 

I guess you people need a Live on scene guided tour? 

Jostler    2,216
26 minutes ago, Quiet Storm said:

Corruption goes from top to bottom.  From the Pope to the local police.  

I keep saying it,  nobody seems to be listening. 

I guess you people need a Live on scene guided tour? 

coffee is thataway  ---------->  and good morning to you too sir!  :)