Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Paradisebaby

"THEY" WILL BE MURDERING BABIES TONIGHT

Paradisebaby   
Paradisebaby

http://82.221.129.208/basepaget7.html

GURANTEED: The "Elite" will be murdering babies and children tonight (especially) and tomorrow night to gain favors with the dark forces before the election. This is not a joke, I have personally known people, in my personal life that have done this and spoken about it. It is NOT a ruse or "conspiracy story". There is a well known testimony by Viki Polin that was done on Oprah that you can still find on Youtube where she talks about it also. The murders will happen at midnight on the East coast, and at midnight in each time zone up until approximately 2AM in each time zone.

TO HAVE A SHOT AT PREVENTING THE ELECTION FROM BEING STOLEN BY DARK FORCES, WHICH ARE BUILDING POWER TONIGHT (ESPECIALLY) BY MURDERING CHILDREN, WE NEED TO PRAY THROUGH THEIR CEREMONIES TO CANCEL THEIR BENEFIT AND I AM NOT JOKING.If you have not prayed for years but believe in God, now would be a great time to pray again. It will not take many people focusing on the topic to wreck their ceremonies, the people that hit this web site will probably be enough. What would I pray for and what would I say?

1. Dear God, we did not ask for this filthy corrupted government that is turning America into a filthy and corrupted nation, they got into power via deception. Please return our freedom from tyranny and do not let their evil works benefit them tonight or any other night. Please let America return to a righteous leadership that has respect for the individual who believes in Godly principle.

2. Dear God, please bless the souls of those who will be murdered for the purpose of turning this nation to final darkness and be there, at every ceremony where these children will be murdered. Please take their souls and comfort them, so Satan receives NOTHING.Please "sour" their ceremonies with holiness and render their effects neutral.

3. Dear God, Please bring America to righteous status as a righteous world leader by stopping those who have worked so hard to wreck America's morality, and by stopping those who have used this great nation to spread disaster via war around the globe. Please do not let the election be stolen and instead, put into power those who will bring America away from the edge of final spiritual darkness. Please give the American people what they have asked for, and bring America back into the light.

If you can think of anything else to say, SAY IT. We need huge numbers doing this. Focus on this for a long period of time, especially at midnight in your area and if you are not in a U.S. time zone, pick a time in the U.S. that corresponds with midnight in either Eastern or Pacific time, because that is when a majority of the satanic activities will be happening. If we can muster enough power it will beyond a doubt have a significant impact on everyone's future.

Cinnamon    23,071

If I personally knew people who had killed babies and talked about it, I would have turned them in when I found out. Did he?  What did he do about that? If he did nothing, he's as bad as they are.  What makes him think its tonight?  I need more info. Not that I don't believe they do child ritual sacrifice, I do. He just needs to be more specific in articles like this if anyone is to take him seriously about it.  

Paradisebaby   
Paradisebaby
1 minute ago, Quiet Storm said:

I'm on it.  Thanks for the heads up!!  :grouphug:

It was so strange.....at midnight exactly eastern time I checked his site....I had an uneasiness.....all this voodoo crap has got me feeling fatigued....... Sick to stomach......

Paradisebaby   
Paradisebaby
6 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

If I personally knew people who had killed babies and talked about it, I would have turned them in when I found out. Did he?  What did he do about that? If he did nothing, he's as bad as they are.  What makes him think its tonight?  I need more info. Not that I don't believe they do child ritual sacrifice, I do. He just needs to be more specific in articles like this if anyone is to take him seriously about 

https://youtu.be/XRWUu6FLFgU

WhiteHorse    585

I wrote this poem just now and was going to post it on the thread about the pedophiles and when I got back on here and read this, well I'll post it here. You feel it to paradise? I know it feels real to me. 

Remember Well

Sickness spreads across the land

Darkness envelopes the blackened heart

Eyes cannot see or pain felt by hand

Minds collective lacking soul

Illuminated without light

The child's innocence stole

Their blood cries for vengeance 

From the unhallowed place 

Gone but not forgotten 

The unfinished race

Children join the Lion

Caught up in the air

Remember pain no more

Or any earthly care

We will remember 

And remember well

Shadows who turn to fire

And join the flames in hell

WhitHorse

Remembering the children who suffered at the hands of those illuminated by darkness. 

Paradisebaby   
Paradisebaby
7 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

If I personally knew people who had killed babies and talked about it, I would have turned them in when I found out. Did he?  What did he do about that? If he did nothing, he's as bad as they are.  What makes him think its tonight?  I need more info. Not that I don't believe they do child ritual sacrifice, I do. He just needs to be more specific in articles like this if anyone is to take him seriously about it.  

Cinn all do respect you know I'm a generational mkultra baby......my mothers SRA I'm almost positive involved 2 of her infant siblings as goes deaths.......the men(my grandfather...great grandfather) that instituted and sustained the SRA as part of the programming were so powerful and wealthy in the community that I'd be afraid of my life if I whispered a thought......no one messes with my family.....rumors abound......they are extremely wealthy.....like barrels of gold.....oil wells....thousands thousands acres land......I'd be nothing.....I suspect other murders.......FBI has done 3 lie detectors on an uncle they suspect killed his business partner.....but he seems untouchable.....marines 30yrs......I dont associate at all but did grow up privy to deep dark secrets

Quiet Storm    932
1 minute ago, Paradisebaby said:

Cinn all do respect you know I'm a generational mkultra baby......my mothers SRA I'm almost positive involved 2 of her infant siblings as goes deaths.......the men(my grandfather...great grandfather) that instituted and sustained the SRA as part of the programming were so powerful and wealthy in the community that I'd be afraid of my life if I whispered a thought......no one messes with my family.....rumors abound......they are extremely wealthy.....like barrels of gold.....oil wells....thousands thousands acres land......I'd be nothing.....I suspect other murders.......FBI has done 3 lie detectors on an uncle they suspect killed his business partner.....but he seems untouchable.....marines 30yrs......I dont associate at all but did grow up privy to deep dark secrets

:hug:

Paradisebaby   
Paradisebaby
5 minutes ago, Paradisebaby said:

me and my mother did break free....or try...she tried to tell authorities about abuse and her baby sisters but they in turn told one her brothers and he came to our home at 2 in morning and held her at gunpoint....was going to kill her....now these men aren't stupid rednecks.....all the family are Mensa and beyond wealthy but us.....my mother deflected....black sheep.....he would of killed her if I hadn't turn corner but I assume he didn't plan for 2 bodies.... He calmly put down weapon and walked out......did we call police......NO......we desired to live........I was 12

Paradisebaby   
Paradisebaby
Just now, Cinnamon said:

My criticism is toward Stone, not @Paradisebaby you.  Stone is not giving any solid info is my problem with him. 

Oh I know.....just maybe his situation same if he has family in this stuff....its dark...honestly all this is just huge trigger and heavy......I'm thinking about disengaging for min.....rinse my brain.....all this is hitting too close home........and sorry if I was defensive.....just projecting maybe

Dewdrop    52
56 minutes ago, Paradisebaby said:

It was so strange.....at midnight exactly eastern time I checked his site....I had an uneasiness.....all this voodoo crap has got me feeling fatigued....... Sick to stomach......

Kind of like when I used to look at GLP years ago... Got to the point I felt awful and left for years. Bad mojo.