Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ABC

Marina Abramovic video. Warning - disturbing

ABC   
ABC

This video has now been deleted twice from LOP and I have no idea why.

Malevolent    2,819

Message:  I have moved this to off topic as it really is neither news nor current event!

Please, for all new posters (the regulars are aware) there are certain guidelines when posting video or any other copyright protected material.  The hosts where this forum is hosted are quite strict in so far as content on the sites they host.

No video with nudity of any kind or live links to nude images will be tolerated as it could potentially have the forum barred from the hosting server.  The Admin and Mods cannot allow that risk as it will take away the privileges of all the other posters and readers of the forum.  It is quite possibly also the reason why that specific video was removed from every other forum it was posted on.

Ukshep    20,171
Just now, Iamawake said:

Notice in that video...Rosebuds Cakes.. :betteryet:

Shep

Yeh i mentioned it in my rosebud thread.... insane ain't it.

Ukshep    20,171
8 hours ago, Malevolent said:

Message:  I have moved this to off topic as it really is neither news nor current event!

Please, for all new posters (the regulars are aware) there are certain guidelines when posting video or any other copyright protected material.  The hosts where this forum is hosted are quite strict in so far as content on the sites they host.

No video with nudity of any kind or live links to nude images will be tolerated as it could potentially have the forum barred from the hosting server.  The Admin and Mods cannot allow that risk as it will take away the privileges of all the other posters and readers of the forum.  It is quite possibly also the reason why that specific video was removed from every other forum it was posted on.

^^ What he said!

Iamawake    241
8 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Yeh i mentioned it in my rosebud thread.... insane ain't it.

With any luck.. the cake was laced....