Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

US Takeover May Be Near (Dr. Steve Pieczenik)

Cinnamon    22,762

Published on Nov 4, 2016

The United States may experience a transition of power however this transition will not be abrupt, nor cataclysmic, nor unprecedented. As a matter of fact, in a republic such as ours power shifts quite often.

In this Talk, Dr. Steve Pieczenik shares his unique experience as a political insider and offers his advice on how to handle the upcoming transition without compromising the strength and autonomy of our great nation.
SEE MORE AT: http://StevePieczenik.com

Jostler    2,216
1 hour ago, Scorpion said:

Not sure about this guy..There's a lot of online chatter that this guy's controlled opposition.

http://dutchscammer.com/post-13249381.html

I haven't paid all that much attention to him yet, but he sure seemed to pop up out of nowhere.  I'd never even heard of him until just a few days ago.  He's certainly presented with considerable professional polish..he's no noob to video production and he's got some pretty skilled people assisting him with production.  I'm going to be on guard with this one as well.  I get a little nervous with anyone who can talk positively about Kissinger and GHW Bush in any measure...even if he does accuse them of corruption later.  

Cryptic Mole    4,362
6 hours ago, Jostler said:

I haven't paid all that much attention to him yet, but he sure seemed to pop up out of nowhere.  I'd never even heard of him until just a few days ago.  He's certainly presented with considerable professional polish..he's no noob to video production and he's got some pretty skilled people assisting him with production.  I'm going to be on guard with this one as well.  I get a little nervous with anyone who can talk positively about Kissinger and GHW Bush in any measure...even if he does accuse them of corruption later.  

Ditto!

4 hours ago, Cryptid Mold said:

Ditto!

I just said the SAME exact thing to a friend. But he does later talk about them "stealing" the elections...so he does present a negative about them. I have thought from the very beginning that this was weird...psy-op to make us think "they" are on our side. I just don't think it's real.