Jump to content
Sign Up To Remove Ads! Or to Access Our Chatroom!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

Anyone else feeling the energy fog we are entering!

Recommended Posts

 Ukshep    23,240

Anyone else feeling the energy fog we are entering! Its Dense.... Slowing.... Feels like an impassible object.... and its coming closer.

Can't explain it any other way. Its a hard feeling to shake and a hard realization to swallow!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Quiet Storm    1,038

Their is a raging battle in the spiritual realms unlike any other before,  can't help but to spill out into the physical.  Gonna get a little bumpy, buckle down for a while.  Stay tight. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    23,240
Just now, Quiet Storm said:

Their is a raging battle in the spiritual realms unlike any other before,  can't help but to spill out into the physical.  Gonna get a little bumpy, buckle down for a while.  Stay tight. 

yeh but this...... Lets say never have i ever in my life felt energy this intense!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Quiet Storm    1,038
1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

yeh but this...... Lets say never have i ever in my life felt energy this intense!

This battle has never been this intense,  it's the starting of the time and times and half a time.  Satan is about to be thrown down to the Earth.  Never again being allowed to roam the heavens free,  as he has been.  

Pisses him off real bad.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Redlistvet    860

Yes, been feeling it for awhile.  Cant describe it really, but its the same feeling i would get in the military before heading out on a mission.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ABC   
ABC
1 hour ago, Quiet Storm said:

This battle has never been this intense,  it's the starting of the time and times and half a time.  Satan is about to be thrown down to the Earth.  Never again being allowed to roam the heavens free,  as he has been.  

Pisses him off real bad.  

http://i.imgur.com/WBqtAD7.jpg

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×