Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Anyone else feeling the energy fog we are entering!

Ukshep    19,874

Anyone else feeling the energy fog we are entering! Its Dense.... Slowing.... Feels like an impassible object.... and its coming closer.

Can't explain it any other way. Its a hard feeling to shake and a hard realization to swallow!

Quiet Storm    932

Their is a raging battle in the spiritual realms unlike any other before,  can't help but to spill out into the physical.  Gonna get a little bumpy, buckle down for a while.  Stay tight. 

Ukshep    19,874
Just now, Quiet Storm said:

Their is a raging battle in the spiritual realms unlike any other before,  can't help but to spill out into the physical.  Gonna get a little bumpy, buckle down for a while.  Stay tight. 

yeh but this...... Lets say never have i ever in my life felt energy this intense!

Quiet Storm    932
1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

yeh but this...... Lets say never have i ever in my life felt energy this intense!

This battle has never been this intense,  it's the starting of the time and times and half a time.  Satan is about to be thrown down to the Earth.  Never again being allowed to roam the heavens free,  as he has been.  

Pisses him off real bad.  

Redlistvet    705

Yes, been feeling it for awhile.  Cant describe it really, but its the same feeling i would get in the military before heading out on a mission.  

ABC   
ABC
1 hour ago, Quiet Storm said:

This battle has never been this intense,  it's the starting of the time and times and half a time.  Satan is about to be thrown down to the Earth.  Never again being allowed to roam the heavens free,  as he has been.  

Pisses him off real bad.  

http://i.imgur.com/WBqtAD7.jpg