Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

Flaunting Luciferianism in our face all over the place

Cinnamon    22,781

Lady GaGa horrified a lot of people with her meat suit.  When that happened people brushed it off as merely a publicity stunt.  But what it really was, was a warning or a narcissistic flaunt.  Remember all the strange deaths in Hollywood? 

Remember the Super Bowl rituals disguised as entertainment?  

Remember The Two Coreys?  

Remember all those foster children in Florida that got "lost out of the system"? 

How many children go missing every year and are never found? 

The ritual killing and abuse of children is widespread and always has been.  Pedophilia is even more prevalent.  It's GLOBAL.  

Remember, they were starting to actively push for pedophilia to be legalized.  When they were busy shoving LGBT down our throats, we also saw dildos for babies.

Then came the Planned Parenthood practice of selling baby parts for profit. 

There is so much evidence of the Luciferians committing crimes, but the news media will NEVER use that word, unless it's in the same sentence with "conspiracy theorist".  

There are volumes to be written if someone could put all of this info together in one place.  Oh and don't forget all the new tv series (Lucifer portrayed as a good guy).

The Republicans are also visitors of Bohemian Grove, not just Dems, there are plenty of them that are evil, too, and are part of this. 

Sadly, some parents simply sell out their kids to these people. 

EDIT: The Podesta Wikileaks is why I wrote this, for me it's the last straw of their pretending this extended child sex ring is not in operation and for these people to keep operating it, when we knew it the entire time.

Ukshep    19,873
8 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Lady GaGa horrified a lot of people with her meat suit.  When that happened people brushed it off as merely a publicity stunt.  But what it really was, was a warning or a narcissistic flaunt.  Remember all the strange deaths in Hollywood? 

Remember the Super Bowl rituals disguised as entertainment?  

Remember The Two Coreys?  

Remember all those foster children in Florida that got "lost out of the system"? 

How many children go missing every year and are never found? 

The ritual killing and abuse of children is widespread and always has been.  Pedophilia is even more prevalent.  It's GLOBAL.  

Remember, they were starting to actively push for pedophilia to be legalized.  When they were busy shoving LGBT down our throats, we also saw dildos for babies.

Then came the Planned Parenthood practice of selling baby parts for profit. 

There is so much evidence of the Luciferians committing crimes, but the news media will NEVER use that word, unless it's in the same sentence with "conspiracy theorist".  

There are volumes to be written if someone could put all of this info together in one place.  Oh and don't forget all the new tv series (Lucifer portrayed as a good guy).

The Republicans are also visitors of Bohemian Grove, not just Dems, there are plenty of them that are evil, too, and are part of this. 

Sadly, some parents simply sell out their kids to these people. 

EDIT: The Podesta Wikileaks is why I wrote this, for me it's the last straw of their pretending this extended child sex ring is not in operation and for these people to keep operating it, when we knew it the entire time.

They sure are. One good thing about this info thats been coming out is how clear the elite politicians are in bed with independent planners and celebrities.... This sex ring could take down half the media and entertainment figures as well as politicians!

Cinnamon    22,781
2 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

They sure are. One good thing about this info thats been coming out is how clear the elite politicians are in bed with independent planners and celebrities.... This sex ring could take down half the media and entertainment figures as well as politicians!

What they've been doing is catching a bunch of them and then decide who has to go to jail for awhile so it dies down.  This kind of thing blew up huge in media a bunch of times and somehow (because they are so rich and powerful) they smash it down and it gets forgotten about.  

I remember seeing people begging the L.A. county officials on tv once, to give them back their kids, that CPS took them and never had a real reason, was supposed to release them and didn't.  It was weird because I never watch stuff like that but when I was flipping through channels this woman was begging them to give her kid back to her.  That felt.... off.  

I'm wondering if Weiner was ever in a position to be around groups of kids.  Baseball coach? Anything like that.  

ught these people make me so sick, but they're the ones that want you to give up your rights for "the children", so they've created a mindset in the public that if anyone does anything to a kid, they get the harshest of punishment, oh the irony if charge are brought and these f***s end up in prison. 

Ukshep    19,873
Just now, Cinnamon said:

What they've been doing is catching a bunch of them and then decide who has to go to jail for awhile so it dies down.  This kind of thing blew up huge in media a bunch of times and somehow (because they are so rich and powerful) they smash it down and it gets forgotten about.  

I remember seeing people begging the L.A. county officials on tv once, to give them back their kids, that CPS took them and never had a real reason, was supposed to release them and didn't.  It was weird because I never watch stuff like that but when I was flipping through channels this woman was begging them to give her kid back to her.  That felt.... off.  

I'm wondering if Weiner was ever in a position to be around groups of kids.  Baseball coach? Anything like that.  

ught these people make me so sick, but they're the ones that want you to give up your rights for "the children", so they've created a mindset in the public that if anyone does anything to a kid, they get the harshest of punishment, oh the irony if charge are brought and these f***s end up in prison. 

I'm a little concerned by what is actually contained in the known files.... what exactly are they up to? they say its worse than we think... but whats worse than what we know already....??? full blown demon worshipping shit? are we going to get a full reveal here??

Its so messed up and even further proof of how this election, the leaks and these people of importance that seem to be guided by a divine hand.

I'm a believer!

Jostler    2,216
7 hours ago, Team Galil said:

Im sure in time the world will collectively put a stop to this nonsense. We have no need for cultists in the future. 

No, we won't.  It's going to take divine intervention before this  gets sorted.  The King is coming....

Iamawake    241
4 hours ago, Jostler said:

No, we won't.  It's going to take divine intervention before this  gets sorted.  The King is coming....

We need him big time :dance: