Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

STOP DRINKING STARBUCKS NOW! Just wait til You See What They Did to Trump Today

CTTE    30

Haven't had a coffee from that shithole since the first political liberal push they did, can't even remember what it was, it was that long ago.  But I sure love me some Chick-fil-a!  :drink1:

CGK    2,626

I don't buy their crap.  I remember when a cup of black coffee with unlimited refills cost 50 cents. Anyone who spends 5 bucks for a cup of coffee with a little cinnamon and foamy cream needs to have their heads examined!

CTTE    30
8 minutes ago, CGK said:

I don't buy their crap.  I remember when a cup of black coffee with unlimited refills cost 50 cents. Anyone who spends 5 bucks for a cup of coffee with a little cinnamon and foamy cream needs to have their heads examined!

Pure wisdom!

CGK    2,626
17 minutes ago, CTTE said:

Pure wisdom!

THANK YOU for that comment!  You have no idea how much that means to me!:heartflowers:

The only thing I ever pray for is WISDOM! I don't ask God for anything...not health, wealth, safety, or any of the other things most people pray for.  The only thing I ask for is wisdom because if a person has wisdom..everything else falls in line.

Quiet Storm    932
6 minutes ago, CGK said:

THANK YOU for that comment!  You have no idea how much that means to me!:heartflowers:

The only thing I ever pray for is WISDOM! I don't ask God for anything...not health, wealth, safety, or any of the other things most people pray for.  The only thing I ask for is wisdom because if a person has wisdom..everything else falls in line.

Exactly what King Solomon asked for,  and recieved. 

CGK    2,626
4 minutes ago, Quiet Storm said:

Exactly what King Solomon asked for,  and recieved. 

Amen!

CTTE    30
38 minutes ago, CGK said:

The Lord sometimes uses us to lift and support one another, sometime with such simple things, like a couple words.  Peace.