Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

Climate change champion Kerry to visit Antarctica next week

Cinnamon    22,762

In a new bid to highlight the threat of climate change, Secretary of State John Kerry will make an unusual official visit to barely populated Antarctica next week. The State Department said Friday that Kerry would travel from Nov. 10 to Nov. 12 to the McMurdo research station on Antarctica's Ross Island and the South Pole. Kerry will be the first secretary of state and highest-ranking U.S. official to visit Antarctica.

<snip>

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/04/climate-change-champion-kerry-to-visit-antarctica-next-week.html

He should only need a pair of speedos.  (pokes out my eyes at that thought)

Why is he really going there?  Everyone wants Antarctica right now...

Team Uzi   
Team Uzi

Dec. 30, 2013

Alarmists set sail for Antarctica with a plan to show the world how badly alleged man-made “global warming” was wreaking havoc across the region. Instead, their Russian-flagged ship was frozen in place after sea-ice coverage hit record-high levels this year. The dozens of global warmists onboard are still stuck as multiple ice-breaking rescue vessels were unable to reach the frozen ship. Climate realists and the alternative press, meanwhile, were quick to ridicule and poke fun at the stranded and beleaguered alarmists. However, the increasingly discredited establishment media has largely failed to notice or report the irony.

And another one this year.

http://www.climatedepot.com/2016/07/20/global-warming-expedition-stopped-in-its-tracks-by-arctic-sea-ice/

Walk Softly    2,631
13 minutes ago, Team Uzi said:

Dec. 30, 2013

Alarmists set sail for Antarctica with a plan to show the world how badly alleged man-made “global warming” was wreaking havoc across the region. Instead, their Russian-flagged ship was frozen in place after sea-ice coverage hit record-high levels this year. The dozens of global warmists onboard are still stuck as multiple ice-breaking rescue vessels were unable to reach the frozen ship. Climate realists and the alternative press, meanwhile, were quick to ridicule and poke fun at the stranded and beleaguered alarmists. However, the increasingly discredited establishment media has largely failed to notice or report the irony.

And another one this year.

http://www.climatedepot.com/2016/07/20/global-warming-expedition-stopped-in-its-tracks-by-arctic-sea-ice/

That's a good one.  I remember that.  I remember laughing hysterically when I read it.  

JAZZ   
JAZZ

HMMMMMMM i smell something fishy. antarctica is not a country it is a continent. did someone forget to tell kerry that??? he is a secretary of state not a scientist. so what b the point of sending him there at all???? 2nd ummmm this is elction week. kinda odd time to plan a trip to anywhere if you are a gov leader of some kind.  just does not feel right or make any sence.

Cinnamon    22,762
3 minutes ago, JAZZ said:

HMMMMMMM i smell something fishy. antarctica is not a country it is a continent. did someone forget to tell kerry that??? he is a secretary of state not a scientist. so what b the point of sending him there at all???? 2nd ummmm this is elction week. kinda odd time to plan a trip to anywhere if you are a gov leader of some kind.  just does not feel right or make any sence.

Welcome Jazz!  There's something there that they want, all of them.  Question is, what?  

YourMom2    1,354

Kerry, do us all a favor and don't come back. Maybe there's some giant hole you can fall into like the pit of hell where you belong.

Team Uzi   
Team Uzi
15 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

Kerry, do us all a favor and don't come back. Maybe there's some giant hole you can fall into like the pit of hell where you belong.

Too bad he hasn't got Al gore with him, they could hold hands.

:poorjohnny::poorjohnny:

Iamawake    241
18 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

In a new bid to highlight the threat of climate change, Secretary of State John Kerry will make an unusual official visit to barely populated Antarctica next week. The State Department said Friday that Kerry would travel from Nov. 10 to Nov. 12 to the McMurdo research station on Antarctica's Ross Island and the South Pole. Kerry will be the first secretary of state and highest-ranking U.S. official to visit Antarctica.

<snip>

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/04/climate-change-champion-kerry-to-visit-antarctica-next-week.html

He should only need a pair of speedos.  (pokes out my eyes at that thought)

Why is he really going there?  Everyone wants Antarctica right now...

He heading for the bunker ?