Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

yeppers

Stay sweet y'all

yeppers    143

In the midst of all this madness going on in the world don't forget yourself. The true you.

We all get wrapped up in the conspiracies, the negativity, the raw energy that life is forcing us all, that are enlightened, to look at.

Take a moment to look for the beauty around you. Go outside and look at the sky. Look at the leaves. Look around you. There is beauty and change everywhere! 

Dont forget your " sweet spots" in life!

Stay sweet but be a ***** when life calls for it! 😘

CGK    2,628

Thanks for the reminder Yeppers!

I honestly don't give a crap about much these days other than loving on my loved ones and enjoying life.

Guess what I did for the past couple of days? Cleaned my living room and dinning room. I took down curtains and washed them, scrubbed walls and windows, dusted anything and everything and shampooed carpets. I listened to music while I was cleaning and was grateful that I had a house to clean.

One of my best friends lives in North Carolina and lost most everything due to floods after Hurricane Matthew. I was busy dusting while she was busy putting half her house in a trash dumpster.

There are NO GUARANTEES in life! People need to be reminded to live in the moment because that is all we have!

Ukshep    20,234
2 hours ago, yeppers said:

In the midst of all this madness going on in the world don't forget yourself. The true you.

We all get wrapped up in the conspiracies, the negativity, the raw energy that life is forcing us all, that are enlightened, to look at.

Take a moment to look for the beauty around you. Go outside and look at the sky. Look at the leaves. Look around you. There is beauty and change everywhere! 

Dont forget your " sweet spots" in life!

Stay sweet but be a ***** when life calls for it! 😘

:hug: