Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

You gotta see this: Obama loses control of crowd in North Carolina

Jostler    2,216

hahah...I was just thinking about  posting this...  solid gold I agree :)

8 years in the Oval Office and the narcissist in chief is getting the respect he deserves :)   so incredibly enjoyable to watch :)

Edit: and this is the demographic that should theoretically be most inclined to respect him :)  rofl...its the best he can do!  :)

2 minutes ago, TheLight said:

He is actually THE antichrist:

Not the anti Christ at all. He doesn't meet the criteria proposed in Revelations.

I also thought maybe he was at first when he got elected in 2008. But since then, no.

Nice post shep.  The crowd doesnt want to hear what his lips say and you can see he is upset because he knows his days of controll are gone. His facial expressions are priceless.

Perturbations   
Perturbations

Our nation could have been blessed with a Black Man of character , or a Woman of honor , but our enemy has been pushing agendas for a long time , they count on the innocence of the masses , to push something horrible thru our bowels .   

Did you see the part in the video where he pounded the podium?

This guy is unreal. I thought I was watching a black and white Hitler speech from the 30's.

Cinnamon    22,805
14 minutes ago, Mr. Anonymous said:

Did you see the part in the video where he pounded the podium?

This guy is unreal. I thought I was watching a black and white Hitler speech from the 30's.

Watch him closely, you can tell he fully expected everyone to stfu and it's probably the first time they didn't. His face shows it all.