Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thedudeabides

Hope they don't attack the cubs parade.

CSB    2,038

It sounds like everything went well in Chicago . I just talked to a guy that was there he said everyone was happy and jumping up and down with smiles on their faces .

:beer: Something good !

Cubs End 108-Year Wait for World Series Title, After a Little More Torment

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/03/sports/baseball/chicago-cubs-beat-cleveland-indians-world-series-game-7.html?_r=0

Cubs 8  Indians 7 ..

thedudeabides    2,372
3 minutes ago, CSB said:

It sounds like everything went well in Chicago . I just talked to a guy that was there he said everyone was happy and jumping up and down with smiles on their faces .

:beer: Something good !

Cubs End 108-Year Wait for World Series Title, After a Little More Torment

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/03/sports/baseball/chicago-cubs-beat-cleveland-indians-world-series-game-7.html?_r=0

Cubs 8  Indians 7 ..

kk whew.

Groove    1,944

Speaking of the Cubs I'm having a Mandela moment. I could swear that they won the World Series just a few years ago. Like I fully remember ESPN talking about it that it was the first ws win in 104-105 years but not 108. I've been scratching my head for about a week or more when I first heard they were going to the World Series. Whoa. Weird. 

Edit. My bad I don't want to derail the thread and change it around. But yes I hope that all are safe and no terrorisers hit the parade. 

Team Uzi   
Team Uzi

I would be more concerned for the awesome hotdog stands on the lower Wacker.

yummy 😋 hotdogs.

thedudeabides    2,372
14 minutes ago, Groove said:

Speaking of the Cubs I'm having a Mandela moment. I could swear that they won the World Series just a few years ago. Like I fully remember ESPN talking about it that it was the first ws win in 104-105 years but not 108. I've been scratching my head for about a week or more when I first heard they were going to the World Series. Whoa. Weird. 

Edit. My bad I don't want to derail the thread and change it around. But yes I hope that all are safe and no terrorisers hit the parade. 

That was the red socks I think my man.

Groove    1,944
19 hours ago, thedudeabides said:

That was the red socks I think my man.

Could have been or maybe the white sox but yeah I could have sworn that the cubbies have won recently. But anyway I'm glad the Cubs finally won one! I know growing up me and my best bud were Cubs and braves fans.