Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

C.O.W.

Cyber attack under way - Far too many drops !!!

C.O.W.    204

Just spent the past twenty minutes testing and watching the present traffic in the US and Canada.  the US is under a ton of stress atm and CAnada is being redirected at times from our Central CO that connects to the US.  Connection drops should be coming to most of you if this gets much bigger. Wouldn't worry unless the entire grid goes down but worth keeping an eye on it for a few hours...  800 + targets in US just a minute ago..

thedudeabides    2,372
1 minute ago, C.O.W. said:

Just spent the past twenty minutes testing and watching the present traffic in the US and Canada.  the US is under a ton of stress atm and CAnada is being redirected at times from our Central CO that connects to the US.  Connection drops should be coming to most of you if this gets much bigger. Wouldn't worry unless the entire grid goes down but worth keeping an eye on it for a few hours...  800 + targets in US just a minute ago..

Thanks for keeping us posted. 

C.O.W.    204

SMTP probes pretty high for the time of day, our friends over at N /S \A must be pulling double time monitoring -  This is not a standard type attack

I am seeing attacks against UAE Dubai coming directly from Washington, not good : (   

keeper   
keeper

Do you have a link to a site that shows where attacks are happening??

Ukshep    20,132
6 minutes ago, keeper said:

Thanks, youtube and other video sharing sites are not working for me for about an hour now

I've had few issues but im seeing obama doing interesting things in the media while this is all happening.....

Ukshep    20,132

I figured it out! They are planting the video setup so they can hack the broadcasts..... I see it happening like this.

/sarc

Groove    1,945
4 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I figured it out! They are planting the video setup so they can hack the broadcasts..... I see it happening like this.

/sarc

And of course their showing V for Vendetta Sunday night on IFC channel. Lol. Yeah I'm browsing that site and see in a lot of traffic everywhere. Strange. 

C.O.W.    204

Use the Cyber attack sites posted here, I cant share mine but you can get a pretty good idea by looking at the http://map.norsecorp.com/#/ 

its the closest to what I use.  Watch the right hand column and let it load for at least 20 minutes, then watch for the 1, 3, 10, and 30 second smtp and telnet hits -  this is a coordinated attack with over 800 sites.  Been watching it most of the afternoon it hasn't slowed down in the least. 

Dewdrop    52

I read earlier this afternoon that True Pundit /Thomas Paine was saying extra high traffic at their site was the cause of the trouble but no attacks on their site. A lot of people are surfing the web looking for election information. I wonder if the networks realize Trump would be gold for them and maybe finally right at the bubble start negative Hillary stories. Someone told me they researched negative Trump vs Hillary media stories and it was 65-35 or so, I need to look it up... Ratings have been down except with the recent election cycle...