Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walk Softly

Zero Hour

Walk Softly    2,690

We have gone too far.  

No matter what happens now, whether it is a Hillary win, or the Trump win, or an event that causes the elections to be postponed/cancelled, we have reached our zero hour.  Also known as the tipping point.  The point of no return. 

Our country is broken. 

Whatever this is... these leaks, the corruption, the deception and the disgusting, absolute foul and evil behavior that is being uncovered is massive.  So massive that I don't see how we can fix it and ever be the same.  

We will never be the same, again.  

How big will the deception prove to be?  How many will be involved?  What are the ramifications after all is brought into the light?  

If you don't believe these people have an end game... I ask you to reconsider.  They are very smart, and have been cunningly planning this since the beginning.  Whoever falls on their sword is likely only a pawn in a much bigger picture being painted before our eyes. 

Welcome to the world's zero hour.  

Worry not, brothers and sisters.  Love will conquer all.  

Where do you want to go from here?

Your friend,

WS

Iamawake    241
2 minutes ago, Walk Softly said:

We have gone too far.  

No matter what happens now, whether it is a Hillary win, or the Trump win, or an event that causes the elections to be postponed/cancelled, we have reached our zero hour.  Also known as the tipping point.  The point of no return. 

Our country is broken. 

Whatever this is... these leaks, the corruption, the deception and the disgusting, absolute foul and evil behavior that is being uncovered is massive.  So massive that I don't see how we can fix it and ever be the same.  

How big will the deception prove to be?  How many will be involved?  What are the ramifications after all is brought into the light?  

If you don't believe these people have an end game... I ask you to reconsider.  They are very smart, and have been cunningly planning this since the beginning.  Whoever falls on their sword is likely only a pawn in a much bigger picture being painted before our eyes. 

Your friend,

WS

These evil ones don't understand civil people, and only want to maintain enough people to serve them. The time for peace seems to have gone past, one quick look at history will verify that Diplomacy is gone, out the window. Some of my friends are ready to put some heads on a stick, and roast carcases for supper. This they(Corrupt Government Officials) will understand.

Ukshep    20,111
7 minutes ago, Walk Softly said:

We have gone too far.  

Our country is broken. 

Your friend,

WS

:yourock:

Quiet Storm    932

I suppose the reset is inevitable,  no matter who starts it.  

See y'all on the other side of chaos.  I'll be the old man on the mountain. 

Come see me when it's all over.  Bring some tobacco,  regular and that wacky kind.   

Millevolt    643
21 minutes ago, Walk Softly said:

We have gone too far.  

I believe it was Yesterday, I told Shep that in one week, everything will change. The world will be a very different place. It is truly a global revolution, and pray to God we  can keep it peaceful!

Iamawake    241
Just now, Quiet Storm said:

I suppose the reset is inevitable,  no matter who starts it.  

See y'all on the other side of chaos.  I'll be the old man on the mountain. 

Come see me when it's all over.  Bring some tobacco,  regular and that wacky kind.   

:weed1: :drinkingwine:

COBO Member    3,350
2 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

The terrible thing is there is no means for us to unite and revolt in force.

BS! If it comes to the, "Die on your feet or live on your knees.", we'll be united in spirit.

thedudeabides    2,372
2 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

BS! If it comes to the, "Die on your feet or live on your knees.", we'll be united in spirit.

True that my friend, true that. I have a small unit of close friends and confidants I can rely on here in Michigan. We number about 47. Not quite a platoon, but we sure as hell have the firepower. 

Brio    1,038
5 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

You have more mediums to communicate with than at any other time in recorded history. If you can't be creative with all the means at your disposal, you aren't trying.

Frailty Fighter   
Frailty Fighter
8 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

There are preparations taking place this very minute.They would love for you to think that there is nothing you can do. That is very far from the truth. Remember a enemy of my enemy is a friend.Not everything that is happening will be put on the internet.Move in the shadows and make your enemy think he is a step ahead.Always fight for whats right and you will not lose.History has shown us the way. Do everything in your power to stop EVIL

COBO Member    3,350
1 minute ago, Brio said:

You have more mediums to communicate with than at any other time in recorded history. If you can't be creative with all the means at your disposal, you aren't trying.

Yes, but you can't count on them being available. Look at how the most secure comm's actually take place in history...human messengers. Look at the turmoil today brought on by email.