Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

VIDEO: Journalist Shot by Militarized Police at Standing Rock While Conducting an Interview

Ukshep    20,194

VIDEO: Journalist Shot by Militarized Police at Standing Rock While Conducting an Interview

Check this out! Zero reason for them to shoot her like that...... wow!

This pipeline deal ties in somehow into whats going on in america right now. Even with the hopi and lakota prophecies.....

CSB    2,038

It sounded like a rubber bullet . I was shot by one some years ago, I was wearing a leather motor cycle jacket good thing I was; but the sound is one you don't forget .

I am thinking that there is more to this pipeline deal than we know . Way are they so determined to push this pipe line through or is it a attempt to create more civil unrest in America . This shit is turning into a war, sooner are later We The People will have no choice but to fight fire with fire .

zero   
zero

The "graphic" video really didn't show anything and if something did happen, there is no proof the police did it.

When the "protesters" started asking for the united nations and Obama to intervene, I came to the following conclusion.

Standing Rock is a scam.

Who set up the united nations to be the world government HQ.

Rothschild, Rockefeller banking / oil cartel Et al.

Now the so called tribal leaders are asking for the united nations to intervene.

Just like George Soros occupy wall streeters and communist black lives matter.

Pleeeaaassseee Obama and the United Nations save us.

The police play their role by being over the top with police state antics.

The communist NWO get their UN police in every police department in the nation.

They call it the Strong Cities Network.

Obama Administration and UN Announce Global Police Force to Fight ‘Extremism’ In U.S.
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/...sm-in-u-s/

Obama Administration and UN Announce Global Police Force to Fight ‘Extremism’ In U.S.

Classic

Problem - Reaction - Solution.

I'm surprise they don't have a #indianlivesmatter meme going.

Just more new age Gaia worshiping lackeys playing a role for the
United Nations.

Puppeteer-ing by the Soros clan at it's finest..

Don't they always bail out their protesters?

North Dakota — Following the recent mass arrests of 141 people at the Dakota Access Pipeline construction site located near Standing Rock, North Dakota, an anonymous donor just donated $2.5 million to bail out everyone who was arrested at the protests.

http://theantimedia.org/donated-2-5-million-bail-standing-rock/

Donated, sure they did, more like bailing out their operatives.

zero   
zero

Furthermore,

They didn't ask for help from the patriot groups, but, they did ask for help from the United Nations and Obama, the very groups the constitutionalist are opposed to.

The very groups that are behind the BLM land grab.

The very same groups that established the district of Columbia in 1871 and then ended treaty making with the Indians, (the Indian act of 1871). That act stripped the Indians of their sovereignty and shortly after the passage of that act, Custer was sent to round them up and put them on reservations.

The Indians asking for help from the UN and Obama makes me think they have Stockholm syndrome.

grav   
grav
28 minutes ago, zero said:

Furthermore,

They didn't ask for help from the patriot groups, but, they did ask for help from the United Nations and Obama, the very groups the constitutionalist are opposed to.

The very same groups that established the district of Columbia in 1871 and then ended treaty making with the Indians, (the Indian act of 1871). That act stripped the Indians of their sovereignty and shortly after the passage of that act, Custer was sent to round them up and put them on reservations.

The Indians asking for help from the UN and Obama makes me think they have Stockholm syndrome.

Are you sure about this? And why is the pipeline such a big deal? And the Bundy ranch with Harry Reid's grubby hands in it -- over burning rangeland, which everyone does?

The pipeline sounds like the black snake prophecy too. Wheels within wheels. Rabbit holes too. NWO wants the West. My guess is for building more DUMBs. 

Team Uzi   
Team Uzi
32 minutes ago, zero said:

Furthermore,

Those Injuns gotta be on peyote if they think that the UN or Obozo is gonna help out.

Another red herring to draw the kooks out in the open, like the Bundy fiasco.