Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

America just gasped after seeing what hillary did to trump supporter yesterday at rally

Cryptic Mole    4,370

I'll bet the plan is to remove her at the very last moment so no one can replace her causing the planned canceling of the elections so obammy remains in office.

Ukshep    19,873
1 minute ago, Cryptid Mold said:

I'll bet the plan is to remove her at the very last moment so no one can replace her causing the planned canceling of the elections so obammy remains in office.

if donald wins they wont need to replace her. if they try to switch it like you say.... its going to be obvious. everyone will stand up and say NO! then it begins! they do not want that!..... or do they?

Cryptic Mole    4,370
8 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

if donald wins they wont need to replace her. if they try to switch it like you say.... its going to be obvious. everyone will stand up and say NO! then it begins! they do not want that!..... or do they?

it is beginning to look more likely by the hour that she may be arrested along with a big list of others involved with her foundation. If that happens, before the 8th, the democrackheads won't have anyone to replace her. Even if they did, they have lost any credibility they had. The only other two options are Trump wins by default, (which they would never allow) or obammy cancels the election because of the so-called unexpected turn of events. lol.

Cryptic Mole    4,370

The above scenario would cause riots in the streets, and, wham, obammy drops the martial law hammer. Welcome to the new dictator and last US president. Mission completed.

Ukshep    19,873
6 minutes ago, Cryptid Mold said:

it is beginning to look more likely by the hour that she may be arrested along with a big list of others involved with her foundation. If that happens, before the 8th, the democrackheads won't have anyone to replace her. Even if they did, they have lost any credibility they had. The only other two options are Trump wins by default, (which they would never allow) or obammy cancels the election because of the so-called unexpected turn of events. lol.

In fact the only way i see them pulling a win out of this.... is if they take hillary down before election day that way they can make drama and delay or halt election. If hillary is still standing on election day the risk of trump destroying her is too great! At which point they will lose all control and heads will roll.

So to keep control they have to work fast!

Honestly and i cannot believe i am going to say this but.... I hope hillary makes poll day!

COBO Member    3,343
12 minutes ago, Cryptid Mold said:

The above scenario would cause riots in the streets, and, wham, obammy drops the martial law hammer. Welcome to the new dictator and last US president. Mission completed.

This has been predicted for years. Dare I say, "And so it begins."

Team Uzi   
Team Uzi

um...

Wow, that's not even Hillbillary.

I didn't realize her "double" doesn't even resemble her that much.

Weird.

She didn't respond enough to to make it believable.

2 hours ago, Cryptid Mold said:

Why can't Trump run unopposed?

Washington did.

Cryptic Mole    4,370
58 minutes ago, Mr. Anonymous said:

Why can't Trump run unopposed?

Washington did.

Not sure they would allow that these days.

What's the sense, though?

Just make him president if something like that happens.