Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Wikileaks #33 drops on ELECTION DAY - #IlluminatiConfirmed

Ukshep    19,873

So darn obvious everyone is in on it!

Wikileaks 29 Today
Wikileaks 30 Tomorrow
Wikileaks 31 Sunday
Wikileaks 32 Monday
Wikileaks 33 Selection Day

Just Lookin   
Just Lookin

Afterall WL have distributed for us, i think we can give them the benefit of the doubt. What if its a planned middle finger at 'them'?

Ukshep    19,873
37 minutes ago, Just Lookin said:

Afterall WL have distributed for us, i think we can give them the benefit of the doubt. What if its a planned middle finger at 'them'?

what if its us being f***ed though? everything that has happened every step of the way has been bait and switch. Rinse and Repeat! I've been expecting wikileaks to turn on us at some point. Maybe they are just the distraction. Maybe we are all being played and they needed us to buy into the exposure of corruption.

Something is afoot. It smells foul. People are going to get hurt i fear!

But what can you do.

Just Lookin   
Just Lookin
13 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

But what can you do.

We (and people on forums like this all over the web) do the very best with what little ammo we have. If humanity goes down the plug hole, a large % of us can hold our head high and say we never surrendered. Thats all anyone can be expected to do.

Ukshep    19,873
Just now, Just Lookin said:

We (and people on forums like this all over the web) do the very best with what little ammo we have. If humanity goes down the plug hole, a large % of us can hold our head high and say we never surrendered. Thats all anyone can be expected to do.

I guess i'll have to take comfort in that. It falls to each and every one of us to do the best we can.

Indeed :)

+1 for you!

Walk Softly    2,632
1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

what if its us being f***ed though? everything that has happened every step of the way has been bait and switch. Rinse and Repeat! I've been expecting wikileaks to turn on us at some point. Maybe they are just the distraction. Maybe we are all being played and they needed us to buy into the exposure of corruption.

But what can you do.

I've been screaming this since Trump got the nomination.  

I get that people like the idea of Trump, I really, really do.  And again, I don't blame anyone for wanting him to fix America! 

But this whole thing smells funny... right down in the pit of my gut.  

I hope I'm wrong.  

Ukshep    19,873
Just now, Walk Softly said:

I've been screaming this since Trump got the nomination.  

I get that people like the idea of Trump, I really, really do.  And again, I don't blame anyone for wanting him to fix America! 

But this whole thing smells funny... right down in the pit of my gut.  

I hope I'm wrong.  

I hope you are wrong too!

Tarmalen    1,295

1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

But what can you do.

Imagination which produces thought understands that the cosmos is the collective whole.

Someone somewhere is pulling strings not of this earth.

Strategy on a much higher scale.

Quiet Storm    932
7 minutes ago, Tarmalen said:

Imagination which produces thought understands that the cosmos is the collective whole.

Someone somewhere is pulling strings not of this earth.

Strategy on a much higher scale.

Indeed.  My thoughts as well.  

Sound wisdom   
Sound wisdom
3 hours ago, Ukshep said:

So darn obvious everyone is in on it!

Wikileaks 29 Today
Wikileaks 30 Tomorrow
Wikileaks 31 Sunday
Wikileaks 32 Monday
Wikileaks 33 Selection Day

Don't be so quick to assume this is occultic or illuminati.  Just because they co-opted something does not mean they own it.  You may just be seeing the true owner of the number moving and shaking things up.  Have courage and remain steadfast.  We were not left as orphans.