Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Breaking: the fbi could take down obama! Look what they found in hillary’s emails

Ukshep    19,873

Paris Swade for Liberty Writers reports, In March, Barack Obama told CBS News he heard about Hillary Clinton’s email server in news reports. I’m sure you remember that.

Jostler    2,216

I wonder if we'll even notice the real "takedown" at all if we ever get one.  Sure got the air full of all these BS clickbait "takedowns".  :/  I sometimes think CT'ers are our  own worst enemy.  Right when the smoke is thickest, right when we need clarity  the most....clickbait BS artists crawl out of the woodwork trying to one-up each other for those precious clicks.  We really should be doing better than this.

thedudeabides    2,372
2 minutes ago, Jostler said:

I wonder if we'll even notice the real "takedown" at all if we ever get one.  Sure got the air full of all these BS clickbait "takedowns".  :/  I sometimes think CT'ers are our  own worst enemy.  Right when the smoke is thickest, right when we need clarity  the most....clickbait BS artists crawl out of the woodwork trying to one-up each other for those precious clicks.  We really should be doing better than this.

We are Indeed. But the absurdity is how we find the conspiracies.