Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

PAY ATTENTION: These are the kind of things the FBI is finding. "Spirit cooking". It's getting dark.

Ukshep    19,871

This is what hillary and podesta are all into.

Dear Tony, I am so looking forward to the Spirit Cooking dinner at my place. Do you think you will be able to let me know if your brother is joining? All my love, Marina

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15893  <-- The wikileaks email

http://www.editionjs.com/img/abramovic/ <-- Website found from google she owns!

^^ same woman that emailed john podesta in the video!

This is low level stuff but still satanic shit!

Quiet Storm    932

Good christ allmighty!!  Ties in directly with that Rodger Morneau vid I posted in another thread.  THEY WORSHIP THE SPIRITS!!   The John Toddd tapes from the 1980's say the same thing.  SPIRIT WORSHIP. 

How many times have we said on this forum and and others that the True Controllers of this planet are NOT HUMAN!!!  

Ukshep    19,871
7 minutes ago, Quiet Storm said:

Good christ allmighty!!  Ties in directly with that Rodger Morneau vid I posted in another thread.  THEY WORSHIP THE SPIRITS!!   The John Toddd tapes from the 1980's say the same thing.  SPIRIT WORSHIP. 

How many times have we said on this forum and and others that the True Controllers of this planet are NOT HUMAN!!!  

Thought form energy. They create then control what they pull to them. Without realizing they are being controlled.

Now we know how hillary did a 360 recovery...

Quiet Storm    932
23 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Thought form energy. They create then control what they pull to them. Without realizing they are being controlled.

Now we know how hillary did a 360 recovery...

Yeah,  I wonder how far advanced they are with it now.  The human puppets  I mean.  The spirits can also materialize into physical but they say it takes a lot of energy for them to do it.  And they only materialize in front of certain of their worshippers. 

Guess what,  ALL LIES!!  They can appear as physical whenever they want to whoever they want without any effort at all!! 

Why then all the cloak and dagger secrecy stuff,  because of a very simple thing. Physical beings can be KILLED.  They dont want you to ever know they can be killed while in the physical. 

Ukshep    19,871
Just now, Quiet Storm said:

Yeah,  I wonder how far advanced they are with it now.  The human puppets  I mean.  The spirits can also materialize into physical but they say it takes a lot of energy for them to do it.  And they only materialize in front of certain of their worshippers. 

Guess what,  ALL LIES!!  They can appear as physical whenever they want to whoever they want without any effort at all!! 

Why then all the cloak and dagger secrecy stuff,  because of a very simple thing. Physical beings can be KILLED.  They dont want you to ever know they can be killed while in the physical. 

What are your thoughts on thought form entities created by the elite?

I ask because this all leads to A.I - all of it. I've heard of use of entities to create the first AI's - They serve as a quantum computer connections to the other side. Trapping them in machines.

I'm wondering if this process is the same for humans? They trap them inside a person giving them new life??

Quiet Storm    932
17 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

What are your thoughts on thought form entities created by the elite?

I ask because this all leads to A.I - all of it. I've heard of use of entities to create the first AI's - They serve as a quantum computer connections to the other side. Trapping them in machines.

I'm wondering if this process is the same for humans? They trap them inside a person giving them new life??

I think it's possible,  probably very likely.  Sounds similar to what the Jews would call a Golem,  similar mind you,  not the same. 

Father Malachi Martin,. And others has stated that a person could also be what he called (Perfectly Possesed)  meaning a willing and compliant human could allow an entity to operate inside its body and assume Full Control. 

I think these demon worshippers are very far advanced. In their so called Tech now that its hard To tell who's really human and who isn't. 

Ukshep    19,871
2 minutes ago, Quiet Storm said:

I think it's possible,  probably very likely.  Sounds similar to what the Jews would call a Golem,  similar mind you,  not the same. 

Father Malachi Martin,. And others has stated that a person could also be what he called (Perfectly Possesed)  meaning a willing and compliant human could allow an entity to operate inside its body and assume Full Control. 

I think these demon worshippers are very far advanced. In their so called Tech now that its hard To tell who's really human and who isn't. 

all consciousness in the end.

Ukshep    19,871
Just now, Smh said:

What ? No pentagram and burning candles ?

Smearing blood?? Humanoid dolls covered in blood.... eating/drinking semen and breast milk.

That's not enough?