Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

BREAKING: Comey Mandates All FBI Agents Report to D.C. Offices; Prep for Raids, Arrests in Clinton Probes

Cinnamon    22,773

FBI Director James Comey issued a mandate late Thursday instructing all available special agents from the Washington D.C. field office and Hoover Building headquarters to report to work immediately, federal law enforcement sources told True Pundit.

“We’re preparing for many arrests from the top down,” the FBI source said. “I cannot elaborate beyond that.”

When pressed to better define what “from the top down” meant in terms of possible suspects, the source refused to elaborate.

“You’re a smart guy; read between the lines,” the source said.

Based on case protocol, the FBI is either preparing to conduct sweeping search warrants in the Clinton Foundation investigation or ready to start arresting suspects. Or both. If a grand jury has been convened by the Justice Department since Comey’s decision to re-open the Hillary Clinton case last week, then the FBI could make arrests if indictments were handed down by Thursday (yesterday). If not, it is more likely FBI agents are being amassed for multiple simultaneous raids on suspects’ homes and businesses to secure warrant-backed evidence.

>snip>

http://truepundit.com/breaking-comey-mandates-all-fbi-agents-report-to-d-c-offices-prep-for-raids-arrests-in-clinton-probes/

Source not named, but if this is true, then they couldn't be named. Or they could be making this up.  How would we know if they got a Grand Jury or not?  Anyone know? 

COBO Member    3,343

Much as I hate to say it, sounds like BS to me. I just don't see Comey making this move and splashing plans out to the public. LO-retta might get her panties in a wad.

Team Uzi   
Team Uzi
34 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

Much as I hate to say it, sounds like BS to me. I just don't see Comey making this move and splashing plans out to the public. LO-retta might get her panties in a wad.

Affirmative action residue.

Beotch thinks its still be all entitled and chit.

it be goin down.

COBO Member    3,343
Just now, Team Uzi said:

Affirmative action residue.

Beotch thinks its still be all entitled and chit.

it be goin down.

I hope I wake up later today and find out you're right. It's gonna be a looong weekend at any rate.

Team Uzi   
Team Uzi
1 minute ago, COBO Member said:

I hope I wake up later today and find out you're right. It's gonna be a looong weekend at any rate.

Time to take out the trash.

CSB    2,024

BREAKING: Comey Mandates All FBI Agents Report to D.C. Offices; Prep for Raids, Possible Arrests in Clinton Probes

Posted Nov 3 2016

FBI Director James Comey issued a mandate late Thursday instructing all available special agents from the Washington D.C. field office and Hoover Building headquarters to report to work immediately, federal law enforcement sources told True Pundit.

“We’re preparing for many arrests from the top down,” the FBI source said. “I cannot elaborate beyond that.”

Link to the whole post : http://truepundit.com/breaking-comey-mandates-all-fbi-agents-report-to-d-c-offices-prep-for-raids-arrests-in-clinton-probes/

If this is true we could have some interesting days to come . Stay tuned this could get crazy !

:yah::popcorn:

COBO Member    3,343
10 hours ago, COBO Member said:

F**K!! This is not what I expected to see this early in the (my) morning! Screaming headlines and a plethora of some of the wildest threads here imaginable! Just hoping the next few days stay relatively calm.