Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

Saturn

Cinnamon    22,773

Am I the only one that thinks it's very odd that Saturn has a hexagonal North Pole that just changed colors and no one knows why?  

Hexagon screams man made to me, but of course, science has spoken and no way mon.  Maybe I am living in a computer simulation.  It's starting to be the only thing that makes sense.  I just wish the guy with they joy stick would get his shit together.  

Lucy Barnable    4,981

Yeah, something has changed...

I remember when I was small I thought if I turned around fast enough I could see them but it never worked. I would spin around in circles making myself dizzy trying to catch a glimpse. I didn't know what I would see but I felt compelled to try... I feel like that now too. Dizzy from trying. lol

Jostler    2,216

I am absolutely fascinated by that hexagon.  if that's a three dimensional version of a Chladni pattern.....whoo ee!  The Music of the Spheres just got cranked up a notch :)  Dunno if it amounts to a hill of beans but with all my focus lately on frequencies, harmonics, interference patterns and standing waves that's where my mind went first when I saw that hex.

RabidWolf    1,074
9 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Am I the only one that thinks it's very odd that Saturn has a hexagonal North Pole that just changed colors and no one knows why?  

Hexagon screams man made to me, but of course, science has spoken and no way mon.  Maybe I am living in a computer simulation.  It's starting to be the only thing that makes sense.  I just wish the guy with they joy stick would get his shit together.  

Did you know that the vast majority of snowflakes fit perfectly within a hexagon? Humans copied nature for geometry, not the other way around. 
http://soak-blog.andrewkelsalldes.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/snowflake-under-microscope-image-2-667x852.jpg

Hexagons are abundant in nature too. Honeycombs, insect eyes, turtle shells, crystalline mineral structures, and so on.

As to the color change, I am fine with theory of it being due to Saturn's northern pole heading towards its summer. (just a result of a tiny bit more heat to the polar stewpot)

grav   
grav

Velikovsky wrote that the ancients described Saturn was the sun before the present one. Before him was Uranus. What we now call a gas giant planet emits "strange" radio signals, out of the ordinary em frequencies. Satanists actually worship Saturn.

http://www.varchive.org/itb/goldage.htm

Saturn’s Golden Age

The age that man later called the Age of Kronos (Saturn) was remembered with nostalgia as an age of bliss. References to the Age of Kronos in the ancient lore are very numerous.(1)

Hesiod tells of

A golden race of mortal men who lived in the time of Kronos when he was reigning in heaven. And they lived like gods without sorrow of heart, remote and free from toil: miserable age rested not on them . . . The fruitful earth unforced bare them fruit abundantly and without stint. They dwelt in ease and peace upon their lands with many good things. . . .(2)

Similarly writes Ovid in the sixth book of his Metamorphoses:

In the beginning was the Golden Age, when men of their own accord, without threat of punishment, without laws, maintained good faith and did what was right. . . . The earth itself, without compulsion, untouched by the hoe, unfurrowed by any share, produced all things spontaneously. . . . It was a season of everlasting spring.(3)

Rabbinical sources recount that men lived under very favorable conditions before the Deluge, and that these contributed to their sinfulness: “They knew neither toil nor care and as a consequence of their extraordinary prosperity they grew insolent.” (4)

VonLud    843
2 hours ago, Walk Softly said:

Is uranus gaseous? 

Ask Titania, Umbriel, Miranda, Ariel and Puck.

On Friday night.

Cryptic Mole    4,368
On 11/4/2016 at 0:46 AM, Cinnamon said:

The masonic view is that it was fallen angel created, not man.

Small well placed vortexes create this effect.

Over many thousands of years, it changes from red, green and blue because all 3 colors have a meaning. (RGB) 256 color spectrum is a mockery to its true meaning of trillions of colors which cannot be seen with the naked human eye, but seen by them only. They are color codes. http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/image/1009/neonsaturnaurora_cassini_big.jpg

grav   
grav

“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.” ~   Nikola Tesla

Nobody   
Nobody
On 11/3/2016 at 8:46 PM, Cinnamon said:

you might be onto something here. I think it's the sin of mon causing it. :rolleyes: