Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Paw Patrol

A Real? Conspiracy

Paw Patrol   
Paw Patrol

Ok,I have been going through events that have come across in the ct scene. I cant find any stories or articles about Trumps father.Ben Carson has said"there are 2 Trumps". Trump wears a red tie and then Trump wears a blue tie.The Simpsons predicted Trumps run for the White House right down to the sign falling.Hillary has something to do with child trafficking.Hillary was very sick.She recovered from pneumonia in record time and hugged on a child.There are 2-4 different Hillarys that have made public appearances.Green screens were used at some rallys.Which Hillary will be sent to prison?Does one of them take 25mil and do the 10yrs?Cloning was a huge breakthrough in science and then nothing.Do we really think it was stopped?Is that the true nature of our world.What good is power if you dont have time to enjoy it.Is that whats really going on behind the curtain with the elites of the world.Organs for their copies or have they perfected replacing  all failing organs with fresh young ones.We are starting to find out that many things we thought were going on ARE going on.In my mind pieces of the puzzle are starting to fit and it doesnt look good.Well it is coming together so i would say that is good.I would love any input or thoughts that anyone has.If you disagree cool but its a thought and of WE can all start throwing ideas out we can put the pieces together TOGETHER

WhiteHorse    583

To tell you the truth, anything that an evil mind can conceive they have the technology and science to achieve. With unlimited financial resources plundered and a 25 year head start on technology and science, the only limit is the imagination. I've seen ears grown on the backs of mice, and a synthetic biological heart beating in a beaker, now that's what we have been allowed to see. Imagine what goes on in black laboratories with suppressed technology. It would probably scare the hell out of a preacher! 

Paw Patrol   
Paw Patrol
1 minute ago, WhiteHorse said:

To tell you the truth, anything that an evil mind can conceive they have the technology and science to achieve. With unlimited financial resources plundered and a 25 year head start on technology and science, the only limit is the imagination. I've seen ears grown on the backs of mice, and a synthetic biological heart beating in a beaker, now that's what we have been allowed to see. Imagine what goes on in black laboratories with suppressed technology. It would probably scare the hell out of a preacher! 

These are the things that we need to get to. We,especially the people at COP i feel are ahead of the curve. A member here invited to this site and its pretty awesome. I know all the stuff coming out about Hillary is big news but most of us ALREADY knew what was going on. We need to go deeper. We need to use our imaginations and start hammering away at EVIL. I am becoming very spiritual for the past few years and i am finally waking up from the dream of THEIR reality.The turning point is here ,we need to keep the body shots coming and dont be amazed that msm and more people are showing a part of their hand. They still have tricks up there sleeve!!

Lucy Barnable    4,982

I've read that the elites are all Rh negative. I think all but three US presidents have been. Even Obama is which is very uncommon in people with African ancestry. I don't know Trump's or Hillary's blood type but if they are Rh negative like the rest they're not clones. At least their bodies aren't but their souls may be.

Quiet Storm    932

Go ahead and register for an account Paw Patrol,  we got your back. 

Lots of like minded people here.  Avvyup bro!! 

Remember Nightmare Hall at Dulce?  

WhiteHorse    583

Wait till we see these!

“And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power. And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads. And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man. And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them. And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads were as it were crowns like gold, and their faces were as the faces of men. And they had hair as the hair of women, and their teeth were as the teeth of lions. And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings was as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle. And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months. And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.”
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭9:3-11‬ ‭KJV‬‬
http://bible.com/1/rev.9.3-11.kjv

WhiteHorse    583

I know right, I got a peace about it all. I believe all the dark collective's efforts are going into the battle. When the veil is breached and both dimensions are one those of us left here will witness a war like our minds cant comprehend. Imagine the battles that go on around us at all times, in the spiritual realm. 

Paw Patrol   
Paw Patrol
11 minutes ago, WhiteHorse said:

I know right, I got a peace about it all. I believe all the dark collective's efforts are going into the battle. When the veil is breached and both dimensions are one those of us left here will witness a war like our minds cant comprehend. Imagine the battles that go on around us at all times, in the spiritual realm. 

This is the stuff i need to research. I am an infant in my search for spiritualism. I know there are thimgs going on around us that most cant see but MANY can feel. It is a little scary but i know in my heart i am not evil. I know in my heart that i am willing to fight for good. I just need to figure how i can do this

Quiet Storm    932
11 minutes ago, WhiteHorse said:

I try not to think about the battles raging in the spiritual even as we speak. 

But I know their is war in heaven right now.  And I also hope that Isaiah's prayer got through about not letting the giants come back.  The real bad one's. 

I pray continuously for the Lord to keep me sheltered under his Mighty Wings of Protection.  Because without it I am helpless.  Truly. 

Cinnamon    22,787
15 minutes ago, Quiet Storm said:

I try not to think about the battles raging in the spiritual even as we speak. 

But I know their is war in heaven right now.  And I also hope that Isaiah's prayer got through about not letting the giants come back.  The real bad one's. 

I pray continuously for the Lord to keep me sheltered under his Mighty Wings of Protection.  Because without it I am helpless.  Truly. 

I posted some info awhile back about giants being in some sort of stasis.  And that they were bringing them back, but a lot had died because it wasn't perfected at first or something (the tech).  Anyway, I know you're horrified already, but I am really interested in the subject of giants.  So many old newspapers had it like back in the 1920's and 30's.  A lot of strange discoveries were made in the 20's, especially once people had airplanes, NAZCA lines were discovered in 1929 by a guy flying over in an airplace. Lots of weirdness in those times. 

Dewdrop    52
1 hour ago, WhiteHorse said:

I watched a show about cloning awhile back in South Korea, cloning dogs and trying to clone a woolly mammoth from one found frozen in Siberia. They said the technology for humans was there but worried about the ethics. What's the odds they haven't tried ? Years ago I heard Dr Michio Kaku talk about Duke University  cloning hearts and livers in forms. He said kidneys were a bit more complicated internally but they were working in it. At that time they were 10 yrs or less from actually implementation. That was probably 5-6 years ago. But like so many things will it actually happen when they said ? And these were all from the patients own organs, no immune lowering drugs to take. Seems like he said it took a few months to grow a liver... Crazy stuff.