Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

EYE IN THE SKY

Cinnamon    22,808

Conspiracy theorists claim plan to create Asgardia ‘space nation’ in orbit above earth is secret Illuminati plot to take over the world

Does a secret society want to create a space station to rule over earth? You decide!

<snip>

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2099865/conspiracy-theorists-claim-plans-to-create-asgardia-space-nation-in-orbit-above-earth-is-secret-illuminati-plot-to-take-over-the-world/

I've heard of this before... 

Walk Softly    2,639
44 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Conspiracy theorists claim plan to create Asgardia ‘space nation’ in orbit above earth is secret Illuminati plot to take over the world

Does a secret society want to create a space station to rule over earth? You decide!

<snip>

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2099865/conspiracy-theorists-claim-plans-to-create-asgardia-space-nation-in-orbit-above-earth-is-secret-illuminati-plot-to-take-over-the-world/

I've heard of this before... 

I have a good video on this.  But it's FE related... so i'll hold off.   

WhiteHorse    583

Their thought; we have a Birdseye view to observe their destruction for foiling our evil plot to takeover the world. 

My thought; The first thing that gets destroyed by the Lord of Hosts and his army of Angels when they return. 

Smh   
Smh

But but, ....what about the secret underground bases ?

....and the fluoride calcifying our pineal glands....

and the umpteen million other supposed " world domination " scenarios ?

For a bunch of people who run the world already they sure are horrible at taking over the world

Seems they are always coming up with some horrible device / plan to " take over the world " and somehow Secret Squirrel foils them at the last minute and they have to start all over and only people who believe in conspiracy theories can figure it out, right ?

Because if there were some true plan of world domination they would let us all know through conspiracy websites, right ?

Gee....I uh.......for some reason.....um.........have a hard time buying it

But you know me, I have a hard time not killing myself just walking up a flight of stairs

WhiteHorse    583
7 minutes ago, Smh said:

For a bunch of people who run the world already they sure are horrible at taking over the world

Seems they are always coming up with some horrible device / plan to " take over the world " and somehow Secret Squirrel foils them at the last minute and they have to start all over and only people who believe in conspiracy theories can figure it out, right ?

Because if there were some true plan of world domination they would let us all know through conspiracy websites, right ?

But you know me, I have a hard time not killing myself just walking up a flight of stairs

:lmao:

Cinnamon    22,808
12 minutes ago, Smh said:

If you don't know you're a slave, then that's good.  Bless your heart. 

Smh   
Smh

A slave ?

That's rich

I retired at forty a few years ago

Do you always make assumptions about people you know nothing about ?

That sure is easy

Look:

I declare YOU a slave as well

There, that was easy, now I can pat myself on the back just like you

Guess I'll go back to waiting on Obama to put microchips in my forehead 

Cinnamon    22,808
11 minutes ago, Smh said:

A slave ?

That's rich

I retired at forty a few years ago

Do you always make assumptions about people you know nothing about ?

That sure is easy

Look:

I declare YOU a slave as well

There, that was easy, now I can pat myself on the back just like you

Guess I'll go back to waiting on Obama to put microchips in my forehead 

If you hold conspiracy theory in such disdain, why are you here on this forum?  I'm really curious about that, conspiraderp. 

You really should log into your account, you have pm.