Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Newly Discovered Bible Code"New Song of the 144,000"

Smh   
Smh

Bro, wasn't that just posted on the " other forum " ?

Man, you guys are fast

So what makes this more credible than any of the other thousands of numerology videos, in your opinion, as a mathematician ?

You do know youtube is full of videos like this, and that pretty much every single one of them falls apart under any rigorous mathematical scrutiny, right ?

Ukshep    20,172
Just now, Smh said:

Bro, wasn't that just posted on the " other forum " ?

Man, you guys are fast

So what makes this more credible than any of the other thousands of numerology videos, in your opinion, as a mathematician ?

You do know youtube is full of videos like this, and that pretty much every single one of them falls apart under any rigorous mathematical scrutiny, right ?

tell you once i've watched it :D

Smh   
Smh

K, captain, here we are

The uploader disabled comments because he apparently can't handle being questioned { GASP! HOW DARE WE }

Ukshep    20,172
Just now, Smh said:

K, captain, here we are

The uploader disabled comments because he apparently can't handle being questioned { GASP! HOW DARE WE }

So he did.

Watched it last night! It fits together well. Usually those doing these kind of things cant explain how they get the initial numbers. With this one i see few holes. But its not an area of know an awful lot about!

Smh   
Smh

I can assure you it's pure tripe

Not one single mention of a molad ?

really ?

A topic talking about " 144,000 virgins " and not...one...single...mention...of a molad ?

Bro, you need to practice some discernment here, no offense 

Tarmalen    1,310

I remember as a kid where the math teacher would tell me to pick a number and not say what it was.

I would then follow instructions with adding/subtracting/multiplying/dividing the number and then he would tell me my number.

It was a neat trick...sadly I have forgotten the specifics over the years. I am sure there are quiet a few examples out there.

Numbers and letters can be scrambled to mean anything. I am just a monkey in a room with a typewriter quoting Shakespeare.