Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DarkKnightNomeD

BREAKING: Department of Homeland Security Chairman Officially Indicts Hillary Clinton Of TREASON

DarkKnightNomeD    2,049
 Amethyst    325

That's fine and dandy for the purposes of their smoke and mirrors agenda propaganda soap opera, but for those in the know, we know these animals are just cannibalizing one of their own to save their own crooked asses from the same things they have been aiding and abetting themselves, which makes ALL of the dominoes fall down together.

It's all of the same establishment which are now pointing fingers at each other, but we all know they are in bed with one another now don't we? They paid to play, now they've got to pay the piper because they conspired with the enemy of mankind.

EPIC F*CKIN' FAIL!!

Dewdrop    52
8 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

He's the House Chairman of DHS Committee. 

Yep. I saw the interview earlier and I thought it was the Head of Homeland Security at first, then I realized he's the chairman of the committee... Just his opinion but at least he's got the stones to speak.

WarHawk   
WarHawk

In my opinion i believe indictments will be given out on Monday. Hillary will not be put in handcuffs.Her and her lawyer will turn her in. I believe she will have  many charges and will not be able to be president. Elections will be POSTPONED.How long? Il say 60 days.Long drawn out court hearings