Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Militia Members Are Preparing for Potential Chaos As Election Nears

Ukshep    20,226

Seems these guys are getting ready for potential shtf! You should try to stay safe and prepare too!

dbeers02    198

Hehe, I picked up an extra 500 rounds after work tonight. Wifey is headed to Sams club in the morning. Gonna top off my stock this weekend at the SHTF hideout.

TBQ   
TBQ

They will be wonderful bullet sponges for the military to train upon.  That's about all they will accomplish.  They're just a snack before the meat of WW3 begins.

Quiet Storm    932
8 minutes ago, TBQ said:

They will be wonderful bullet sponges for the military to train upon.  That's about all they will accomplish.  They're just a snack before the meat of WW3 begins.

YOUR A GODDAMN LIAR!!!   AND A YELLOW COWARD!!! 

PaleHorse   
PaleHorse
22 minutes ago, TBQ said:

I would respectfully disagree. When people have nothing to lose and pushed past the breaking point you can never count the underdog out! When fighting for life and the lives of your family you would be amazed at what can be accomplished. WHEN the flood gates are opened "they" will need those FEMA coffins for their own!!!Spread to thin,they wont win.Gurilla tactics hiding in trees,we will have them on their knees.When $hit goes down organization will not be a strong point for some

Bhudda   
Bhudda
10 minutes ago, Quiet Storm said:

YOUR A GODDAMN LIAR!!!   AND A YELLOW COWARD!!! 

Calm Down, Sir.