Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Will Barack Obama delay or suspend the election if Hillary is forced out by the new FBI email investigation?

Ukshep    20,111

An A.I. system that correctly predicted the last three U.S. presidential elections puts Republican nominee Donald Trump ahead of #Hillary

Just when it looked like Hillary Clinton was poised to win the 2016 election, the FBI has thrown a gamechanger into the mix. On Friday, FBI Director James Comey announced that his agency has discovered new emails related to Hillary Clinton’s mishandling of classified information that they had not previously seen. According to the Associated Press, the newly discovered emails “did not come from her private server”, but instead were found when the FBI started going through electronic devices that belonged to top Clinton aide Huma Abedin and her husband Anthony Weiner.  The FBI has been looking into messages of a sexual nature that Weiner had exchanged with a 15-year-old girl in North Carolina, and that is why they originally seized those electronic devices.  According to the Washington Post, the “emails were found on a computer used jointly by both Weiner and his wife, top Clinton aide Huma Abedin, according to a person with knowledge of the inquiry”, and according to some reports there may be “potentially thousands” of emails on the computer that the FBI did not have access to previously.  Even though there are less than two weeks to go until election day, this scandal has the potential to possibly force Clinton out of the race, and if that happens could Barack Obama delay or suspend the election until a replacement candidate can be found?

https://www.intellihub.com/will-obama-delay-or-suspend-the-election-if-hillary-is-forced-out-by-fbi-email-investigation/

Worth the read! @Cinnamon

thoth    230

Hmmm why 

there like 6 or 7 candidates on the ballot 

1 less is no big deal 

better luck next time 

Quiet Storm    932

The entire country is in political shell shock right now.  

Bombarded 24/7 with BREAKING BOMBSHELL ROCKS CAMPAIGN!!! 

WIKILEAKS DUMP #247281  ROCKS THE NATION!!! 

Yet not a single arrest has been made. 

JustATrucker    573
2 minutes ago, Quiet Storm said:

The entire country is in political shell shock right now.  

Bombarded 24/7 with BREAKING BOMBSHELL ROCKS CAMPAIGN!!! 

WIKILEAKS DUMP #247281  ROCKS THE NATION!!! 

Yet not a single arrest has been made. 

If Trump gets elected, there will be plenty of arrest.. So long as Obama, and Lynch are at the helm, not going to happen... I would not be surprised if Obama cancels the election at the last minute, or even starts a war, to stop it..

Ukshep    20,111
1 minute ago, JustATrucker said:

If Trump gets elected, there will be plenty of arrest.. So long as Obama, and Lynch are at the helm, not going to happen... I would not be surprised if Obama cancels the election at the last minute, or even starts a war, to stop it..

^^ what he said. Its being given room to flourish. If we see nothing once this hits its peak. THEN grab your pitchforks!

Brio    1,038

No matter what the pundits say, it all rests with hillary and how far she is willing to go to claim the WH. She owes a LOT of favors to a LOT of powerful people and would she throw the USA, the planet, under the bus to save herself? I think she would. "We came, we saw, they died"

Quiet Storm    932
1 minute ago, Brio said:

No matter what the pundits say, it all rests with hillary and how far she is willing to go to claim the WH. She owes a LOT of favors to a LOT of powerful people and would she throw the USA, the planet, under the bus to save herself? I think she would. "We came, we saw, they died"

POWERFUL AND FRIGHTENING!!!    What you just said. 

I want the election to be over with,  like yesterday. 

To be honest most of the people in my area could care less about this stuff....they are too focused on the fact that the Cubs won the World Series...(yes, I live in IL)...it's all you hear about.

Team Uzi   
Team Uzi
2 hours ago, CarnivalofCrazy said:

To be honest most of the people in my area could care less about this stuff....they are too focused on the fact that the Cubs won the World Series...(yes, I live in IL)...it's all you hear about.

Kevin Mathews rawks AM 1000 the loop