Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

Hillary is in debt up to her ass with the NWO

Cinnamon    23,078

LOL  Think about it, people!  Not only is she getting caught in all the crimes, she's also gotta be owing people favors, because, as with any drive through window, you have to pay before they hand you the food.  That's how Hillary's op runs. Pay comes before Play.  How many have paid and haven't gotten to play yet? 

Ruh roh.  She may have multiple hits out on her right now.  I can't help it but :cheer: 

The monsters they helped create in order to cause us misery are the same monsters that might be after her now. 

Think about it. 

WhiteHorse    586

The collective will be dishing out some discipline for carelessness. I wonder how big a void will be left after all the actors get thrown under the bus in the pedo ring. I hope it's a big enough vacuum to cause the North American branch to implode. 

Cinnamon    23,078
9 minutes ago, Quiet Storm said:

No arrests have been made yet.  Everyone is still alive.  WTF is really going on? 

Maybe they're negotiating for who gets custody? hahaha

JustATrucker    573

If you haven't read it yet, I suggest reading "Clinton Cash" By Arthur Peter Schweizer.. I hear this book, was what led the FBI to investigate the Clinton Slush Fund Foundation.. Just picked it up today, and started to read it..

Quiet Storm    932

I'm burning out,  but I canna stop reading about it all.  It is literally frying my brains.   I want the election to be over,  no matter what happens,  I need this craziness of who it will be to end.  

Cinnamon    23,078
17 minutes ago, JustATrucker said:

If you haven't read it yet, I suggest reading "Clinton Cash" By Arthur Peter Schweizer.. I hear this book, was what led the FBI to investigate the Clinton Slush Fund Foundation.. Just picked it up today, and started to read it..

I saw the movie, it was bad (Hillary was bad I mean, the doc was good). I also saw Hillary's America, I think you can find it online or maybe Netflix got it.