Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

COBO Member

Another Reporter to the Unemployment Line

Cinnamon    23,011
6 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

I'm surprised that communist rag didn't give him a promotion for that. 

EDIT: Note the behavioral changes in many now that a Trump presidency is looking more and more likely to happen.

COBO Member    3,350
2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I'm surprised that communist rag didn't give him a promotion for that. 

EDIT: Note the behavioral changes in many now that a Trump presidency is looking more and more likely to happen.

Exactly. Some paper in Florida(?) issued an apology for anti-Trump bias, and the Chicago Trib actually called for Hillary to step down. For what little credit I can give them, the LA Times has appeared to have been reporting a little more accurate numbers in their polls.

Next thing you know, the NY Times will be hailing Trump as the greatest...no, not holding my breath for that.

Dewdrop    52

Well that was weird ...^^

Anyway I saw the President say he'd go after a Democrat if he'd threaten a Republican or something to that nature. My comment was, " have you met Joe Biden Mr President ?" ....

If you missed it Biden said he'd like to take Trump back behind the school gym...

:saywha:

JustATrucker    573
17 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Ok. 

Ummm is he/she talking about you? Pretty sick as far as I'm concerned.. Hope they were banned, and ban their IP address as well.. No one should be called that, unless you name is Billary...

Cinnamon    23,011

I'll delete it now. I just wanted to leave it up for a few so people can see who the people are that give people who are in CT a bad name. Sorry about the eye burn. A year ago, if someone said that to me, I'd have probably cried about it for an hour, now I don't care.  They say ban them, who am I to argue.  lol

JustATrucker    573
Just now, Cinnamon said:

I'll delete it now. I just wanted to leave it up for a few so people can see who the people are that give people who are in CT a bad name. Sorry about the eye burn. A year ago, if someone said that to me, I'd have probably cried about it for an hour, now I don't care.  They say ban them, who am I to argue.  lol

Remember IP address can be banned as well,so they can not sign up with another user name...  If anyone said that to my wife,, I would be in jail for murder...