Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

Unfit New Trump Campaign Ad lol

Walk Softly    2,694
3 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Why doesn't she just QUIT NOW? 

I keep asking myself that question.

Does she know something we don't?

Great ad, by the way!!

Cinnamon    23,143
Just now, Walk Softly said:

I keep asking myself that question.

Does she know something we don't?

Great ad, by the way!!

I'm hoping it's narcissism clouding her mind... no more wabbits outta that hat!  They've obviously got no dirt on Trump or it would be everywhere by now. Are they still talking about him?  They remind me of my cat in the litterbox, looking around all embarrassed like tryin to cover up her poo. lol

39 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I'm hoping it's narcissism clouding her mind... no more wabbits outta that hat!  They've obviously got no dirt on Trump or it would be everywhere by now. Are they still talking about him?  They remind me of my cat in the litterbox, looking around all embarrassed like tryin to cover up her poo. lol

Yes apparently Jane Doe was too afraid to come forward and the media is hyping that she is missing. Not that there are possibly many children/people currently needing our help to uncover this sh** (sorry lol). She's missing everyone. Donald is scary everyone. nydailynews

COBO Member    3,353

While it's never too late for her to quit, look at the control she's afraid of losing. Not to mention the billions of $$$ her donors have coughed up.

I'm going to be surprised if she doesn't bag out to Qatar assuming the EC signs off on Trump. But the question in my mind is, why the specific amount of $1.8bil in the transfer. Hurka, durka, burka.

Stan Hail    193
1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

I approve it too. omg Why doesn't she just QUIT NOW? 

She's all the way in and there is no turning back and a  win may give her some leverage. If she Drops out or loses  bad things will more likely and more immediately happen to her. I personally think it's a good thing. If she dropped out and the DNC replaced her with a carrot stick I think it would have a better chance of beating Trump in a fair election.

COBO Member    3,353
3 minutes ago, Stan Hail said:

She's all the way in and there is no turning back. A win may give her some leverage. If she Drops out or loses  bad things will more likely and more immediately happen to her. I personally think it's a good thing. If she dropped out and the DNC replaced her with a carrot stick I think it would have a better chance of beating Trump in a fair election.

Yep. At this point, she has little choice other than "risk it for the biscuit."

COBO Member    3,353

The only thing that scares me is George Soros' statement from way back, when he claimed the Electoral College had already been bought and paid for.

CSB    2,040

Maybe once Hillary is in prison she could get a job cleaning bed pans in the hospital unit .

thoth    235

Well I think she snapped flipped out bonkers 

and everone is afraid of her hmm

she must have a dead man switch 

roflmao 

maybe she'll plead insanity