Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dewdrop

Sweden -Clinton Foundation- Pay for Play

Dewdrop    52

This his should be Drudge material, well written and documented... :vb_wtf:

The Clinton's and just one of many countries they extorted cash from. Just was placed on Wiki Twitter.

"The company Ericsson paid nearly six million dollars to Bill Clinton for one speech, and, coincidentally, the US government excluded Ericsson from the list of companies banned for doing business with Iran."

http://theindicter.com/swedens-business-with-clinton-foundation-in-a-geopolitical-context/

By Prof Marcello Ferrada de Noli,

Chairman, Swedish Professors and Doctors for Human Rights.

Cinnamon    23,102
7 minutes ago, Dewdrop said:

This his should be Drudge material, well written and documented... :vb_wtf:

The Clinton's and just one of many countries they extorted cash from. Just was placed on Wiki Twitter.

"The company Ericsson paid nearly six million dollars to Bill Clinton for one speech, and, coincidentally, the US government excluded Ericsson from the list of companies banned for doing business with Iran."

http://theindicter.com/swedens-business-with-clinton-foundation-in-a-geopolitical-context/

By Prof Marcello Ferrada de Noli,

Chairman, Swedish Professors and Doctors for Human Rights.

If justice is done... there will have to be many prisons built and many more courts... and they're going to need more ways to execute people. 

Tigerlilly    124

The more I hear, the more p*ssed I get!  They all should be in jail by now!!  Hth do they expect the American people to ever respect our Govt again?  Im a DoD employee. The govt makes alot of mistakes, but for the most part, the people I work with work hard and do their best thwy can with the tax payer's money.  My senior leadership is a bunch of crooks!  The crap they expect from us...the finance, security and ethics laws and guidelines we must follow are drilled into us continually.  Now I know for the last 30 years Ive been supporting a bunch of hypocrits that dont care about this country, our soldiers or the people.  It is WAY beyond a few people making a few mistakes.  Im with Trump...DRAIN THE SWAMP!  

Cinnamon    23,102
1 minute ago, Tigerlilly said:

The more I hear, the more p*ssed I get!  They all should be in jail by now!!  Hth do they expect the American people to ever respect our Govt again?  Im a DoD employee. The govt makes alot of mistakes, but for the most part, the people I work with work hard and do their best thwy can with the tax payer's money.  My senior leadership is a bunch of crooks!  The crap they expect from us...the finance, security and ethics laws and guidelines we must follow are drilled into us continually.  Now I know for the last 30 years Ive been supporting a bunch of hypocrits that dont care about this country, our soldiers or the people.  It is WAY beyond a few people making a few mistakes.  Im with Trump...DRAIN THE SWAMP!  

Well, we all knew the governments were crooked.  But seeing the depth of it is enraging everyone.  Never could I have dreamed it went this deep!  And to read their own words talking among themselves at how they're going to basically screw over the entire world... just wow, really?  How can anyone be expected to absorb such a huge amount of treason against them all at once?  Usually betrayal happens once in awhile to everyone and it's hard to deal with even then. This is gargantuan and SO many willing to go along with this amazes me. I couldn't do it. I wonder what they do with people who can't do it.  Ruin them I guess. Evil. 

Tigerlilly    124

Yeah...I cant imagine my job description being to lie, steal and brainwash the world on a daily basis.  Half.the people.are walking around like nothing is going on because they are brainwashed and/or cant face the truth.

Cinnamon    23,102
2 minutes ago, Tigerlilly said:

Yeah...I cant imagine my job description being to lie, steal and brainwash the world on a daily basis.  Half.the people.are walking around like nothing is going on because they are brainwashed and/or cant face the truth.

The creepiest thing about reading all of this is that they like it.  They actually enjoy doing what they do, you can tell by the way they talk. The only time they have any reservations is when they are trying to avoid detection.  

Dewdrop    52

When I read Twitter postings from Hillary supporters they could care less... But if they were the ones getting screwed by say the cable company or telephone they'd be the ones hollering the loudest... Corruption, extortion, bribery, theft... It affects everyone, when some company gets favorable dealings for cash another company and their employees get screwed, lose money, salaries, bonuses and some go out of business. I have a friend who works in a small but growing company, they do landscaping for new homes , build patios/decks and build roads locally. There's many bribes and under the table deals for contracts, especially with the state roads division... Some of these people have no idea the effect these corrupt actions have on working folks. 

Oh and Depok Chopra , that man's a con and a hustler...:wtf: :yup:

Walk Softly    2,694
7 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

If all the robbery stopped, we could live quite well, don't you think? 

Yes!  But, unfortunately, I don't think that is possible.  

Tigerlilly    124
39 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

The creepiest thing about reading all of this is that they like it.  They actually enjoy doing what they do, you can tell by the way they talk. The only time they have any reservations is when they are trying to avoid detection.  

Good point!  They act like it is a thrill..they are addicted to the corruption.

Brio    1,038
1 hour ago, Dewdrop said:

coincidentally, the US government excluded Ericsson from the list of companies banned for doing business with Iran."

Why does the US gov decide who deals with Iran and who doesn't? I would think that is between Sweden and Iran.

Not that the corruption escapes me, just wondering...

WarHawk   
WarHawk
1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

If justice is done... there will have to be many prisons built and many more courts... and they're going to need more ways to execute people. 

Private prisons,hell nah! Prisons ran by civilans sounds great or hell lets just build gallows again