Jump to content
Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Two terrabyte drive with Clinton White House emails missing, presumed stolen from National Archives

Recommended Posts

The deplorable one   
The deplorable one

Maybe it's in Sandy Bergers pants. We are living int the most paralysis time ever!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 2QIK4U    315

Youtube channel H. A. GOODMAN    three hours ago that wleaks28 is also released... Have u been able to link to the NEW stuff today properly.. It looks like the note you showed earlier may be right. Everything is coming out.. Im just surfing yootoob for a bit until you guys are all sweet.    Cos i want to hit all the new stuff in one shot.. Before you mentioned the new ones were marked or pinned? I couldnt see that but your link to pg 910 onwards works fine.. I just cant tell whats new 27 and 28?? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 JustATrucker    573
48 minutes ago, The deplorable one said:

Maybe it's in Sandy Bergers pants. We are living int the most paralysis time ever!  

I was just thinking about that lOL.. This is serious. The clintons will stop at nothing to hide their dirty deeds.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The deplorable one   
The deplorable one
1 hour ago, JustATrucker said:

I was just thinking about that lOL.. This is serious. The clintons will stop at nothing to hide their dirty deeds.

I agree!!! They are scum

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    23,072

Where's a camera when you need one?  Never on, don't have one, it malfunctioned.. if you or I stole that we'd be in custody right now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Team Uzi   
Team Uzi

Presumably stolen.

Tells you about everything that you need to know about the national archives and who they are working for .

Grill the idiots in charge if they are still among the living.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    23,072
1 hour ago, Team Uzi said:

Presumably stolen.

Tells you about everything that you need to know about the national archives and who they are working for .

Grill the idiots in charge if they are still among the living.

There are people running around all over trying to get rid of all kinds of evidence.  I'll bet the paper shredder's motors in a roomful of 100 of them are smoking right now. lmao

Not to mention all the new programs to erase emails. Bet they won't use Blech Bit again. hahah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Team Uzi   
Team Uzi
2 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

There are people running around all over trying to get rid of all kinds of evidence.  I'll bet the paper shredder's motors in a roomful of 100 of them are smoking right now. lmao

Not to mention all the new programs to erase emails. Bet they won't use Blech Bit again. hahah

Hopefully their bathroom exhaust fan motors exceed 300 cfm.

LOL 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×