Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

WOW - Bomb goes off (and you will not believe what happens next)...

Cinnamon    23,102
9 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Endless Hoaxers

I don't even know what to say, this is so... insane. 

Ukshep    20,200
Just now, Cinnamon said:

I don't even know what to say, this is so... insane. 

tell me about it... but gives good perspective and changes our thinking a little!

Cinnamon    23,102
Just now, Ukshep said:

tell me about it... but gives good perspective and changes our thinking a little!

We've known about hoaxing prior, there always were doubts, but this leaves none. 

Dewdrop    52

Test run ? I searched Craigslist here for any National Guard stuff or actors needed. Only thing I saw was part time job working with police training, play the perp etc.

Cinnamon    23,102
1 minute ago, Dewdrop said:

Test run ? I searched Craigslist here for any National Guard stuff or actors needed. Only thing I saw was part time job working with police training, play the perp etc.

I posted one last night but it was for S. Carolina, I think, for a training exercise on Nov. 5.  

Cinnamon    23,102
6 minutes ago, Walk Softly said:

Seriously... is anything real?  

Propaganda at it's finest... 

I know. I think I'll go outside and touch a tree and a plant and ponder that. lol

Walk Softly    2,694
12 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I know. I think I'll go outside and touch a tree and a plant and ponder that. lol

Take your shoes off, stand in the grass and watch the sun set.  You'll feel your stress just fade away.  It is quite amazing! 

2QIK4U    315

Shep. BREXIT WAS JUST BLOCKED.  shared this to fakebook and cos its liveleak not yootoob they cant block it.. Liveleak gets through fakebooks blocking techniques.. Reminds me of the paris truck after they threw pig carcasses out the back of the truck with magic bullet proof windscreen.. The NEXT NEWS NETWORK is dropping bombs right now.. FBI is compromised again.. Yep theyre going to push the which into the whackhouse.  I can feel war brewing.. And its been great to know you all. Because this ***** will kill all media and the rest of this earth.

2QIK4U    315
33 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Smoke that tree while your at it... Just remember the majority of this planet are against this to