Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

The Grand Scheme is Finaly Revealed! Saudi Arabia is Responsible for Everything!

Ukshep    20,131

So lets get honest shall?? The Grand Expensive Painting is finished! What do you see?

• I see how Saudi Arabia was behind 9/11
  • I see how Saudi Arabia Planted Huma Abedin
  • I see how Saudi Arabia and Hillary Clinton and associates have Destroyed the middle east and helped create ISIS
  • I see how Saudi Arabia has created The Islamic Military Alliance to Fight Terrorism (IMAFT)
  • I see how Saudi Arabia has helped fund terrorism with the goal of providing reaction/solution
  • I see how Saudi Arabia is behind the floods of immigrants to the west indirectly
  • I see how Saudi Arabia is refusing to take a single refugee.... Base of operations people they are not needed in SA!

I NOW SEE THAT WHAT IS GOING ON NOW! FROM 9/11 to this Election, to the masses of immigrants flooding into the west....

Saudi Arabia is at war with the western world. And most don't even realize it yet!

They have had a hand in it all. What do you think will happen when Saudi Arabia decides to call upon its islamic army??? And join the motherf***ing caliphate! Because you realize that Saudi Arabia is only weakening us so they can attain victory.

Be very f***ing vigilant. They are winning. We still have our blindfolds on!

15 years of being attacked by Saudi Arabia almost and only now is enough of the entire plan being revealed.

What they have been doing is Total Bullshit! And is more important than even the election right now.

Ukshep    20,131

Make no mistake. Knowing this i can give you 2 outcomes depending on who wins the elections.... These are not predictions...... But probable outcomes if the above is accurate!

Trump Wins!

• Hillary and others are sent to prison or escape (Critical mass)
  • Saudi Arabia plan on the west is disrupted in America but continues to go ahead elsewhere
  • Uncovering of Saudi Involvement in Media
  • Re-opening of Old Cases and new Outcomes that force a hand in light of remarkable evidence (Possible Future War Against Saudi Arabia, Sharia Law, And Islam)

We fight back!

or

Hillary Wins!

• Pipeline in the middle-east is built. Hillary gets richer! (Her Reward for Helping the Saudis with this)
  • Terrorism Spreads
  • Sharia Law Spreads

We get more of the same until it hits critical mass. Then the caliphate is formed and europe is wiped out followed by much of the rest of the world. As Sharia law becomes king! With saudi as the capital!

rocorollo    38

Youtube video: "Is Mecca the ***** of Babylon?"  Actually Mecca fits more of the criteria in Revelations than New York.  Controversial subject, but I think I am seeing the light now.

Just Lookin   
Just Lookin

While i am 100% in agreement with the Sauds being a major problem on this earth and i agree with most of your thoughts above,  i cant agree on  the 9/11 aspect.

Ive been researching 9/11 since 2003 and despite me still not knowing for sure what happened on that day,  the finger (and money trail) points elsewhere (which i wont go into here as its way too devisive). 

Just my opinion. 

Ukshep    20,131
1 minute ago, Just Lookin said:

While i am 100% in agreement with the Sauds being a major problem on this earth and i agree with most of your thoughts above,  i cant agree on  the 9/11 aspect.

Ive been researching 9/11 since 2003 and despite me still not knowing for sure what happened on that day,  the finger (and money trail) points elsewhere (which i wont go into here as its way too devisive). 

Just my opinion. 

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/19/911-report-details-saudi-arabia-funding-of-muslim-/

Saudi Arabia was funding Muslim radicalism in mosques and charities at the time the Sept. 11, 2001, hijackers were gathering in the United States and making contacts with Saudi nationals, according to a declassified intelligence document.

To jihad watchers, the paper confirms their charges that the Saudi government and its wealthy citizens fund extremist teachings in America. To this day, the kingdom is pressing its harsh Wahhabi Sunni Islam on American Muslims as it seeks to spread Islam around the world, they say.

In the document, one Saudi who was receiving money from Prince Bandar bin Sultan, Riyadh’s ambassador to the U.S. at the time, made a startling statement to an FBI informant. The man, who had ties to some of the hijackers, told agents that it would do the U.S. no good to limit entry visas because a sufficient number of Muslims were already in the country to destroy it and create an Islamic state.

Millevolt    643

I've been saying ALL ALONG, want to end this sh1t? NUKE SAUDI ARABIA! I will CELEBRATE the day RIYADH goes up in an American MUSHROOM cloud!

Ukshep    20,131
8 minutes ago, Millevolt said:

I've been saying ALL ALONG, want to end this sh1t? NUKE SAUDI ARABIA! I will CELEBRATE the day RIYADH goes up in an American MUSHROOM cloud!

It's so clear that they had hands in it. It's so clear in the connection and its so much that.....

Sorry.... i don't think this is something we can defend against! Not in our current state...

This election really is the last chance. And i don't just mean for america... This goes further.

Millevolt    643
6 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

It's so clear that they hands in it. It's so clear in the connection and its so much that.....

Sorry.... i don't think this is something we can defend against! Not in our current state...

This election really is the last chance. And i don't just mean for america... This goes further.

I agree. The fate of the WORLD will be determined within one week! This is truly a GLOBAL revolution, just look what this judge did in the UK! Wonder what ties he has to the clinton foundation, saudi arabia, and the banking cartels.

Just Lookin   
Just Lookin
22 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/19/911-report-details-saudi-arabia-funding-of-muslim-/

Saudi Arabia was funding Muslim radicalism in mosques and charities at the time the Sept. 11, 2001, hijackers were gathering in the United States and making contacts with Saudi nationals, according to a declassified intelligence document.

To jihad watchers, the paper confirms their charges that the Saudi government and its wealthy citizens fund extremist teachings in America. To this day, the kingdom is pressing its harsh Wahhabi Sunni Islam on American Muslims as it seeks to spread Islam around the world, they say.

In the document, one Saudi who was receiving money from Prince Bandar bin Sultan, Riyadh’s ambassador to the U.S. at the time, made a startling statement to an FBI informant. The man, who had ties to some of the hijackers, told agents that it would do the U.S. no good to limit entry visas because a sufficient number of Muslims were already in the country to destroy it and create an Islamic state.

I dont believe that the hijackers were that at all.  I think, just like in London, they were on a training run that got taken over by much bigger powers.
Im also in no way saying the Saud's weren't involved.. just that their involvment was a small part, as a patsy in the cover-up story.

But like i said lets not sidetrack this thread and If you want to have a discussion on a new thread, i'll chat with you all day about it :)

Ukshep    20,131
6 minutes ago, Just Lookin said:

I dont believe that the hijackers were that at all.  I think, just like in London, they were on a training run that got taken over by much bigger powers.
Im also in no way saying the Saud's weren't involved.. just that their involvment was a small part, as a patsy in the cover-up story.

But like i said lets not sidetrack this thread and If you want to have a discussion on a new thread, i'll chat with you all day about it :)

But ain't that always how it is.... You find the small guys then it leads to the big guys who then lead to the other guys you never knew were involved. Before you know it. The web is complete!

I'm always up for learning more opinions :D