Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

New Project Veritas Action Vides - Confronts w/ Benjamin Barber & Deborah Ross Campaign Admits to Recording Sen. Richard Burr

Ukshep    20,172

New Veritas video! Only a minute long though!

In this video, Project Veritas Action confronts top Hilary Clinton donor Benjamin Barber over racist comments he made at a fundraiser for NC U.S. Senate candidate Deborah Ross. He had no comment.

“Have you heard of the Sonderkommandos? Jewish guards who helped murder Jews in the camps. So there were even Jews that were helping the Nazis murder Jews! So blacks who are helping the other side are seriously f***ed in the head. They’re only helping the enemy who will destroy them. Maybe they think ‘if I help them we’ll get along okay; somehow I’ll save my race by working with the murderers,’” said Barber.

Ukshep    20,172

Another new veritas video

In this video, campaign workers for NC Senate Candidate Deborah Ross admit that they were responsible for secretly filming controversial comments made by Sen. Richard Burr (R) that quickly went viral.

"It came from one of our staffers....not supposed to say that."

Quick1966    1,219

Hmmm... So she's bragging about how much smarter she is compared to the right the retard the tea party. But gets caught on hidden camera spilling the beans on her own little film. Yup! Seems really smart to me.

Millevolt    643
1 hour ago, Quick1966 said:

Hmmm... So she's bragging about how much smarter she is compared to the right the retard the tea party. But gets caught on hidden camera spilling the beans on her own little film. Yup! Seems really smart to me.

LOL! Even as he WARNS her about "this day and age" lol!