Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

New Project Veritas Action Vides - Confronts w/ Benjamin Barber & Deborah Ross Campaign Admits to Recording Sen. Richard Burr

Ukshep

New Veritas video! Only a minute long though!

In this video, Project Veritas Action confronts top Hilary Clinton donor Benjamin Barber over racist comments he made at a fundraiser for NC U.S. Senate candidate Deborah Ross. He had no comment.

“Have you heard of the Sonderkommandos? Jewish guards who helped murder Jews in the camps. So there were even Jews that were helping the Nazis murder Jews! So blacks who are helping the other side are seriously f***ed in the head. They’re only helping the enemy who will destroy them. Maybe they think ‘if I help them we’ll get along okay; somehow I’ll save my race by working with the murderers,’” said Barber.

Ukshep

I remember you he said: The one that ambushed us ::lmfao::

Ukshep

Another new veritas video

In this video, campaign workers for NC Senate Candidate Deborah Ross admit that they were responsible for secretly filming controversial comments made by Sen. Richard Burr (R) that quickly went viral.

"It came from one of our staffers....not supposed to say that."

Hmmm... So she's bragging about how much smarter she is compared to the right the retard the tea party. But gets caught on hidden camera spilling the beans on her own little film. Yup! Seems really smart to me.

1 hour ago, Quick1966 said:

Hmmm... So she's bragging about how much smarter she is compared to the right the retard the tea party. But gets caught on hidden camera spilling the beans on her own little film. Yup! Seems really smart to me.

LOL! Even as he WARNS her about "this day and age" lol!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.